3RR/KDS, What Do You Think?

renman

3RR/KDS, What Do You Think?

Post by renman » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:51 am

Riff,

I have made a few very basic simplistic comments on this board that somehow become lightening rods for chaos..lol

Here is how deeply I thought about it.

Currently with a regular serpentine draft, the season by LT and to a lesser extent LJ combined with a decent draft after that pick has lead to teams drafting from the top of the board having an unusually and unacceptable dominant presense in the top 32 of the standings this year.

If you now make those teams draft a full round later in the 3rd it is simply common sense to assume those teams would not do as well. Now obviously some of those teams would have identified OTHER break out players who outperformed their draft position in that area of the 3rd round (you identified some). But just about every NFFC member here including the guys running the event seem to think 3RR/KDS would have evened things out some this season.

That was my simple point. But because the evil renman dares make this unbelievable controversal point, it becomes an issue. lol Had a different username made the point not a comment would have been made on it in my opinion.

I do get your point however Riff that even with 3RR there will be teams who identify good talent in that area of the 3rd round and I would think most feel that is a good thing as we do not want to handicap teams picking first very much.