NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:10 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Im going to try to just have fun playing fantasy football again....
the only thing i ask is that you don't give away my picks in a paid league. i don't give yours away (or anyones)
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:40 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
the only thing i ask is that you don't give away my picks in a paid league. i don't give yours away (or anyones)
[/QUOTE]when we were talking to snake I Was not going to give out your team with out you giving the okay.....Was just saying I would be up for snake or anybody to give there opinions on who had the better team.

As for Eddie g....Ed was asking how the draft went and blah,blah,blah....Who I thought had the best team....Worst teams....blah..blah.....I think I told him...that you did go with tiki just as i thought and I hated your foster pick...thought he was to high and will get hurt...I wouldn't give any of your sleeper picks away or anything like that....Or whole draft.then all i said was your team sucked.....And you were scared to bet......didn't email him your whole draft...

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:01 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
[/QUOTE]Do u know where u are?> Ur in the war room baby....u gonnnaa diiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

RI workhorse, I say u email this clowns picks to all of us!

I wanna see how much of his team sux !

Show us gecko's titties !

hehe :D :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:14 pm

Johnny......I give you much respect bro for apologizing like that on a public forum. It's so easy to want to jump through the computer and pound someone after a rough day in the sun. Some of the office guys may not understand that but I'm all in with you there.

The sad thing is.....most of the guys out here are probably stand up but since we don't meet everyone in person it's easy to over react. For the record....I discussed the draft a bit with Diesel.....so what. If I have to stop talking to my friends about drafts because it's top secret intel...then f**k it...I quit.

Still looking forward to meeting you and the other NY players in 2007.

P.S. Should I dust off the brass knuckles! :D

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:18 pm

P.S. Should I dust off the brass knuckles! :D Nope...but how about dusting off some good picks....they have been in your vault for years
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:27 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:P.S. Should I dust off the brass knuckles! :D Nope...but how about dusting off some good picks....they have been in your vault for years [/QUOTE]Are you so quick to resurrect our MB banter this early Fish? We're not even in the same league until the Snake Classic. BTW...I'm saving the real dusty picks for 2007. Hopefully we get in the same league. :eek: