NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:17 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
Johnny....funny thing about the DC....some of those 20th round sleepers will be gone by the 14th in the main event. Alot of picks on QB/K/Def in DC that won't happen in the main. I didn't prepare too much for that draft. Besides, I suck at DC's. I think I finished 6th or 7th (maybe worse)in the BWazz Invitational last year.

Billy is a good guy...you'll enjoy hanging out with him. He gets riled up on the MB from time to time, but he's real cool to hang with...all the Chicago guys are. Looking forward to meeting you, EJ, The King, Q, Snakie, and especially the Diesel. I might have to get in a July satelite...August is just too far away!
:D I think the DC is a blast......I wanted like 4- 5 more rounds..But....When you think about it, the Less guys you have make the DC season it self harder due to injury....But the more rounds make the draft it self a little harder.....I want to sweat a little more in those later rounds.....

as for the guys In new york...everone is cool...should be alot more fun with everyone knowing each other more.....

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:22 pm

yeah...NYC should be fun.....last year, the only guy i remember meeting is Eddie Jag. He looks like he is a roadie from Pantera...but as a fellow diehard cowboys fan, he is held in the highest respects
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:25 pm

one guy i cant wait to meet is Snake....i picture him as someone who will be wearing a snake skin vest and snake skin shoes and one of them thick chains that attaches from ur denim jeans to your wallet

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:36 pm

Does it say in the satellite rules that the draft results are private, and not to be posted on the NFFC message boards???

...didn't think so.

"On Notice"...you are the crazy person who listened to him and obeyed...good dog. (kidding)

He's just misinforming us all anyway...don't you read his posts?

...and the wet paper bag struggle is a true one...he ended up calling 911 for assistance when he failed to escape!

Haaaaaaaaargh!

~Lance

[ June 27, 2006, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:03 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Does it say in the satellite rules that the draft results are private, and not to be posted on the NFFC message boards???

...didn't think so.
It's been widely discussed (granted, only on the message boards). Many have complained about it, and Greg has already announced (again, on the message boards) that we are not to share this information.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:13 pm

One may say they payed for implied privacy...another may say they payed and can let the world know the results for feedback.

I see no legal way of stopping someone from discussing a draft result upon completion...unless it was stated clearly in a signed document pre draft.

Anyone that fragile needs to stop doing satellites.

On the other hand...if 14 people agreed to keep the results quiet...the honor system would kick in...but like most secrets...it would be between you...and all those people you usually tell...like the joke goes.

Either you try your very best to win...or you don't play...and if the results leak out...who cares...it's not like you can predict the future...

...or can you?

psst...who's gonna win the next Superbowl?

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:40 pm

Dallas Cowboys

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:55 pm

...if they can beat Carolina in the NFC Championship!!!

~Lance

~Long John Silver

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:03 pm

The Cleveland Browns. Led by William Green. Alright, maybe not. But that would be a great storyline!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."