Who's Coming To The NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:50 pm

I'm not at the office right now, but I couldn't let this super day end without announcing one more entrant in the NFFC's main event. The Perps thus become our 46th NFBC team to join the NFFC as Jack Lyons and Karch Adonis will return to Las Vegas for another fun weekend with our group. We're glad to have you guys back at the scene of the crime -- this time the Flamingo -- as we host this high-stakes event. Thanks for trusting in us again guys and best of luck in the hunt for the league prize and the grand prize. Oh, and thanks for recruiting one more team, which we'll announce shortly.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:52 pm

Have no fear John, I'm sure Todd is winning more leagues than he's losing. When you play in about a dozen leagues like Todd does, you're bound to have one stinker. It just so happens you keep talking about that one.

Todd may even double up and join us for the NFFC's main event, so watch up. He may get the last word on you yet.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:32 am

Glad to see the signups still coming in on the weekend as we welcome our 47th NFBC team back to the gridiron contest. The FantasyJungle.com team of Scott Gunaca and Mike Williams drafted in Las Vegas for our baseball event and they would LOVE to return there for football, but they are hosting a major online contest that same day and can't get out there personally. Tim Culbertson will be manning the draft table in Chicago and it will be a team effort on this one. We appreciate you guys going the extra yard to participate in our debut football event and we wish you best of luck in the hunt for the league and grand prize. Thanks for trusting in us again guys and we recommend all NFFC guys to check out www.fantasyjungle.com for their online games.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:08 am

Keep the signups comin'! Our latest entrant hails from San Carlos, California as Josh Ferenc has just signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. Josh is new to our family of high-stakes events, so welcome aboard. Best of luck in the hunt for the league and grand prize as we'll see you two weeks from today in Las Vegas!

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:37 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Glad to see the signups still coming in on the weekend as we welcome our 47th NFBC team back to the gridiron contest. The FantasyJungle.com team of Scott Gunaca and Mike Williams drafted in Las Vegas for our baseball event and they would LOVE to return there for football, but they are hosting a major online contest that same day and can't get out there personally. Tim Culbertson will be manning the draft table in Chicago and it will be a team effort on this one. We appreciate you guys going the extra yard to participate in our debut football event and we wish you best of luck in the hunt for the league and grand prize. Thanks for trusting in us again guys and we recommend all NFFC guys to check out www.fantasyjungle.com for their online games. Hey all - Scott and Mike run a good event over on the Jungle. I'm playing there - give 'em a whirl if you have the time. Lots of fun and a good format.

Dave
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:49 pm

Let's chalk up another entry for New York as the tag team of Mike Pernice of Staten Island, New Jersey and Joe Amato have signed up for the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton. Mike is still trying to recruit at least one more team for the NFFC, but he didn't want to wait any longer and signed up today after checking out our site for the last few weeks. Mike and Joe are new to our family of high-stakes contests and we welcome them with open arms. Best of luck guys in the hunt for the league and overall prizes.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:51 pm

The NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott on Saturday, Sept. 4th added another entry tonight as Bob Tedesco of Mt. Prospect, Illinois has just signed up. Bob is new to our family of high stakes events, so welcome aboard. Thanks for trusting in us, Bob, and best of luck in the hunt for the league and overall prizes.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:20 pm

Originally posted by Dyv:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Glad to see the signups still coming in on the weekend as we welcome our 47th NFBC team back to the gridiron contest. The FantasyJungle.com team of Scott Gunaca and Mike Williams drafted in Las Vegas for our baseball event and they would LOVE to return there for football, but they are hosting a major online contest that same day and can't get out there personally. Tim Culbertson will be manning the draft table in Chicago and it will be a team effort on this one. We appreciate you guys going the extra yard to participate in our debut football event and we wish you best of luck in the hunt for the league and grand prize. Thanks for trusting in us again guys and we recommend all NFFC guys to check out www.fantasyjungle.com for their online games. Hey all - Scott and Mike run a good event over on the Jungle. I'm playing there - give 'em a whirl if you have the time. Lots of fun and a good format.

Dave
[/QUOTE]I'm in too Dyv's. What day are you drafting? I'm on the Wednesday night before the start of the season.

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:03 am

Yep, I think that's where I am a well - have to get my drafts on a calendar somewhere so I can keep track ;)
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:11 am

The ShowMe state will be represented in the NFFC's main event by Eddie and Vic Bonuchi of Gladstone as they are flying out to Las Vegas to compete at the Flamingo. Eddie and Vic are new to our family of high stakes events/contests, so welcome aboard. Best of luck guys in the hunt for the league and overall prizes and thanks for trusting in us.