NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:00 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
The whole "On Notice" gimmick is weak...I have seen gekk's pic on the front of the site.....he looks like he couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag...as with anything, you are entitled to think whatever you want.

as for my pic, sorry if you feel so intimidated. again, my fight'n days are over. chump. :D

Originally posted by FISHER:
No wonder that va-gina aint drafting in NYC...he is afraid of what the Rocks cookin....he woulda gotten the "People's Elbow" ! i'm afraid of you cooties and your bad picks. sorry.

[ June 28, 2006, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

eddiejag44

Post by eddiejag44 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:56 am

Snakie , the snake comp stuff you did the 1st time was great . BUT this time with you r 2nd running back, and your 3rd reciever is injury prone.Its like your speaking another language.
Sorry bro , after reading the 1st 2 i skip over them, your not telling anything.Sorry , its just that i enjoyed the 1st snakecomp in english much better. YOU STILL THE MAN , i mean snake]
2006 NFFC ultimate champ

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:27 am

Just want to put you "ON NOTICE" SNAKE that since I'm Team #3 and your Team #4, the chances are good it's your butt I get to beat first in this league. We'll get an early read on the SNAKEcomp predictions. Tough break, SNAKE. You better start emailing Warner to retire and start a ministry.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:48 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Does it say in the satellite rules that the draft results are private, and not to be posted on the NFFC message boards???

...didn't think so.
It's been widely discussed (granted, only on the message boards). Many have complained about it, and Greg has already announced (again, on the message boards) that we are not to share this information.
[/QUOTE]Most of this debate hinges on the timing of the draft: June vs. August.

It's hard to draft and not discuss the outcome with someone. That makes FF too robotic IMO....however...owners do have the right to keep their picks, strategies etc.. as private as possible.

I think if I wanted that much privacy for Sept. that I would decline the offers of any early ONLINE drafts. Sort of makes good sense to me if you want to hide..don't run out in the middle of the field.

Personally I'm not afraid of any of you blokes so who cares what you know about my June picks. This is a game of many strategies..is it not?

Snakie...nice job with your first 5 picks.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:50 am

[ June 28, 2006, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Route C ]

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:04 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Gigi - why is it that you always seem to bring out the worst in people on this MB? truth has a way of doing that as well.

snake - get a new computer. yours has a virus

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:05 am

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Just want to put you "ON NOTICE" SNAKE ROFLMAO

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:07 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...fellow comrades, SNAKE simply asks this; after seeing Gigi's draft last night in this league, who really gives a sh it?...SNAKE snake - instead of giving baseless claims, please go in detail why my monday team is bad. you can discuss all of the picks i made. thanks.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:08 am

Originally posted by eddiejag44:
Snakie , the snake comp stuff you did the 1st time was great . BUT this time with you r 2nd running back, and your 3rd reciever is injury prone.Its like your speaking another language.
Sorry bro , after reading the 1st 2 i skip over them, your not telling anything. agreed. waste of time. snake is like a broken record. GET NEW MATERIAL SNAKE!