Chris Johnson

Shrink Attack

Re: Chris Johnson

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:39 am

DonnyG. wrote: No joke. As a matter of fact when I told my girlfriend (who is an avid ff player herself) in the midst of a particular carnal act she choked as well. The bottom line is that two chokers will not negate my fearless prediction.
If you're discussing Fantasy Football during carnal acts, then you got some learnin' to do! ;)
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

KenGill

Re: Chris Johnson

Post by KenGill » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:46 am

A strong candidate for bust of the year although I am still going with my orignal pick of MJD. It's people picking Chris Johnson (or similar knuckleheads) in round 1 every year that allow other players (like me) to pick rock solid guys like Eli Manning in round 2. Yes, I did that in one of my slow drafts and got ridiculed for it by another player. He said I could have had him in round 7 or 8. Like it matters what round you get a player who is producing. Give me guys who play hard, every down, every year, who never whine about their contracts, and who rarely get hurt. So in a way I am grateful for players like Chris Johnson. Play on, and please continue to pick them high in the draft!!!!
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne