scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Jersey Dawg

Re: scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:01 am

Hey Nelson - I started Andre Brown and Spiller this week at RB. Who would you put in your flex out of these 3: Chris Johnson, Jamal Charles or Lance Moore? Thanks - Pete

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Jersey Dawg wrote:Hey Nelson - I started Andre Brown and Spiller this week at RB. Who would you put in your flex out of these 3: Chris Johnson, Jamal Charles or Lance Moore? Thanks - Pete - J.Charles
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Hey Saugerties
From Hyde Park
RG3 or Matt Ryan in 12 teamer
Is T. Smith or DH Bay ever going to produce they have killed me along with Fitz in 14 teamer
Any love D Johnson vs Arizona? Flex G Tate or S Chandler?
Stay well Dutchess Counnty man
No love for Hankerson I will start him of course if Garcon is out
Marty

da bears

Post by da bears » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Shrink Attack wrote:
da bears wrote:Hey Nelson,

At flex (PPR) I need one of the following: Brian Hartline, Golden Tate, Randall Cobb, or Nate Washington (PPR)?

In my local league I need one of the following at wr (PPR): Decker or Dez Bryant ?

Thanks!
Matt..where the hell have you been? Is impending marriage cramping the Fantasy Football mojo? Man, your priorities are screwed! ;)
Hey Paul! Yeah I missed hanging out with you and Greg and everyone else in Vegas this past month. I'm only doing a couple of online leagues this year along with a local league but I sure do miss it.

I'll be getting married next year so I have been saving up for a house and other stuff. I sure hated to miss out on Vegas and cut down on my fantasy football expenses but it is finally time for this scientist to settle down and start a family.

Good luck with your teams this year Paul!! 8-)
Bauler Shot Caller

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm

MGB MARTY wrote:Hey Saugerties
From Hyde Park - Hey Marty
RG3 or Matt Ryan in 12 teamer - M.Ryan (I have a hard time sitting RG3 for anyone, but Ryan is one of the guys you just roll with. it's not like his match up is bad vs. SD)
Is T. Smith or DH Bay ever going to produce they have killed me along with Fitz in 14 teamer - T.Smith and Fitz break out this week. I heard the Cardinals are going to force feed the ball to Fitz this week. I am a big DHB fan so I feel you here. I think he gets going eventually
Any love D Johnson vs Arizona? Flex G Tate or S Chandler? - D.Johnson ( I think he is sneaky this week just like R.Barden)
Stay well Dutchess Counnty man - Ulster County, but it's all the same. I'll come see you, when I get a craving for peanut butter cup Blizzard from DQ :D
No love for Hankerson I will start him of course if Garcon is out - Nah, never been a fan of his. Scored fluky TD on broken coverage. Anyone else to choose from?
Marty

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm

da bears wrote:
Shrink Attack wrote:
da bears wrote:Hey Nelson,

At flex (PPR) I need one of the following: Brian Hartline, Golden Tate, Randall Cobb, or Nate Washington (PPR)?

In my local league I need one of the following at wr (PPR): Decker or Dez Bryant ?

Thanks!
Matt..where the hell have you been? Is impending marriage cramping the Fantasy Football mojo? Man, your priorities are screwed! ;)
Hey Paul! Yeah I missed hanging out with you and Greg and everyone else in Vegas this past month. I'm only doing a couple of online leagues this year along with a local league but I sure do miss it.

I'll be getting married next year so I have been saving up for a house and other stuff. I sure hated to miss out on Vegas and cut down on my fantasy football expenses but it is finally time for this scientist to settle down and start a family.

Good luck with your teams this year Paul!! 8-)
Thanks, Matt. Good luck in your leagues. Maybe your company stock will sky rocket and you can join us next year!
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

DonnyG.

Post by DonnyG. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:19 pm

What was the success rate for Week 1? Oh well, Week 2 now. ;)

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 pm

DonnyG. wrote:What was the success rate for Week 1? Oh well, Week 2 now. ;)

Week 1 - 55 out of 94
Week 2 - 2 out of 99
Week 3 - 33 out of 96