SOLD OUT: NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 1 SPOT LEFT IN NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 am

Okay, David Hubbard and Derek Pierson are sharing a team this year, so that means we now have 1 SPOT LEFT in the NFFC Kickoff Gridiron on Thursday at 1 pm PT. This league will be held live at the Bellagio, so plan accordingly. We'll get this league finished before the Thursday NFL Kickoff, so be ready to rock 'n roll.

Here's the current signup list for this one. First one to grab this spot is guaranteed to be in. Sign up online or contact me at [email protected] to secure this final spot. Thanks all.

NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League
Bellagio, Las Vegas
Thursday, Sept. 5th, 1 pm PT
1. Scott Stauffer
2. KJ Duke
3. Shawn Childs
4. Glenn Schroter
5. David Hubbard
6. Scott Keikoan
7. John Rozek
8. Mark Moyer
9. Glenn Lowy
10. Michael Cole
11. Jules McLean
12. Jim Nicola
13. Jason Steeves
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 1 SPOT LEFT IN NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Okay, I think we're full again now for the NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League. Kenny and JJ Stratton are excited to join this new format and they will be with us in Las Vegas for the Second Weekend after drafting in Chicago on the First Weekend. Here's our lineup card for this 2nd annual DC event where real dollars are bid on for the first two rounds:

Bellagio, Las Vegas
1. Scott Stauffer
2. KJ Duke
3. Shawn Childs
4. Glenn Schroter
5. David Hubbard
6. Scott Keikoan
7. John Rozek
8. Mark Moyer
9. Glenn Lowy
10. Michael Cole
11. Jules McLean
12. Jim Nicola
13. Jason Steeves
14. JJ Stratton
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 1 SPOT LEFT In NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 am

Okay, unfortunately Glenn Lowy has a work conflict on the Second Weekend and he can't make it for the NFFC Kickoff Gridiron on Thursday, Sept. 5th. That's a bummer, but we know that family and work come before fantasy football. Glenn's money will be missed in this league!! :lol: That leaves us with 1 SPOT LEFT in this unique format for anyone who wants to join.

Check out the rules and sign up online or contact me at [email protected] and we'll get you into this league. Here's the current signup list:

Bellagio, Las Vegas
1. Scott Stauffer
2. KJ Duke
3. Shawn Childs
4. Glenn Schroter
5. David Hubbard
6. Scott Keikoan
7. John Rozek
8. Mark Moyer
9. Michael Cole
10. Jules McLean
11. Jim Nicola
12. Jason Steeves
13. JJ Stratton

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

What time is this starting, Greg?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:53 am

It starts at 1 pm PT Billy. You want it? It's all yours if you want it. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:05 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:It starts at 1 pm PT Billy. You want it? It's all yours if you want it. :)
Can I take it, and then if I can't be in Vegas by that time let you know by July at the latest???

New principal, new superintendent.......gotta wait and see when I can get off.

I imagine you wouldn't have trouble finding anyone if I had to bail.

If that all sounds OK.....count me in! :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 am

BillyWaz wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:It starts at 1 pm PT Billy. You want it? It's all yours if you want it. :)
Can I take it, and then if I can't be in Vegas by that time let you know by July at the latest???

New principal, new superintendent.......gotta wait and see when I can get off.

I imagine you wouldn't have trouble finding anyone if I had to bail.

If that all sounds OK.....count me in! :D
It's your spot for now Billy. I'll call that new principal (spelled pal as your PAL!!) and that new superintendent and make sure you're there by Wednesday night!! :lol: We have a party starting and we need you there on time. Let's do it.

kjduke

Re: SOLD OUT: NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League

Post by kjduke » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:29 am

Greg, I just noticed this on the entry fee ... especially important for newcomers.

Last season the entry was $500 to the NFFC and $500 (plus bidding) to the private weekly prize pool. This year I suggested bumping the NFFC pool to $1000 plus the $500 private weekly pool. Just wanted to make sure everyone gets that since it wasn't discussed in this thread, only on the old league thread from last season.

So, the league structure would be: a) $1,000 payable to the NFFC prior to the event, and b) $500 plus all bidding money into the private prize pool (payable on draft day by check or cash) of which 100% is paid back in 16 weekly checks.

I think everyone that played last season understood this, but I'd like to get comfirmation on this from the new players so no one is surprised on draft day. ;)

If anyone has questions, please PM me.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

kjduke wrote:Greg, I just noticed this on the entry fee ... especially important for newcomers.

Last season the entry was $500 to the NFFC and $500 (plus bidding) to the private weekly prize pool. This year I suggesting bumping the NFFC pool to $1000 plus the $500 private weekly pool. Just wanted to make sure everyone gets that since it wasn't discussed in this thread, only on the old league thread from last season.

So, the league structure would be: a) be $1,000 payable to the NFFC prior to the event, and b) $500 plus all bidding money into the private prize pool (payable on draft day by check or cash) of which 100% is paid back in 16 weekly checks.

I think everyone that played last season understood this, but I'd like to get comfirmation on this from the new players so no one is surprised on draft day. ;)

If anyone has questions, please PM me.
Oh.....I thought it was only $1000. :o So to be clear KJ, the weekly prize pool will be a minimum of $7000 14 x $1500) plus any additional $$$ spent on draft spots???

I will probably still play, but I can't really stay for the party afterwards, as I have another draft scheduled that evening immediately after the game.

This all of course is contingent upon me being there at all. :P

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:54 am

Correct Billy, the weekly pool will be $7000 plus all bidding. Last season the total pool was $12,400 which made it $775 for a weekly win. This season with the added incentive of a higher main prize pool, I think we can reach $1000+ per week. Also, checks are sent out each week as they're won rather than at the end of the year, so it's a nice in-season bonus.