Week 1 Who Do You Hate & Who Do You Love Thread

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Originally posted by FresnoFanatics3:
This is easy...love I ignored most experts and went with McNabb in both primetime and Classic, Also Love I took Turner in both as my second RB, Finally love Hines Ward. No Hates Yet...except maybe Seattle D Ya never want to play the SEA defense on the road ... they should be ok at home if they're not on the field for 40+ minutes a game.

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Johnny, don't give up without Brady....give up due to McFadden.

I'm curious to see the amount of teams in the championship round who drafted Brady....like us. We have Ryan as a backup and are going for Tim Rattay this week. ;)

Over/Under---4

Where's Lance/KJ?
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
I love Matt Ryan Long term, But what did they give him??? 15 throws against the Lions. why would they throw the ball when they were up big and turner was crushing one of the worst defenses in football.

the falcons should be losing in a lot of games, meaning they'll be playing catchup
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

wlfskp

Post by wlfskp » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:09 pm

KJ thanks will remember that for this week but for that to work need a second d and there is slimmmmmm pickings in that league....other league got Baltimore D ...very happy after week one.....
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:57 pm

Originally posted by danimal10:
we should have known better than to draft s. young. can't hate anybody but ourselves for that one.... Ditto on that one...I can't believe I was stupid enough to take the bait on a Denver RB. Really a Rookie mistake.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:42 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I'm gonna put out a little hate for the Raiders offense.

To this day, I have NO idea what the hype is around Jamarcus Russell????

If he could run, he might have SOME value, but the stiff is AWFUL!!! i'll tell you the hype...he can throw it 70 yards from his knees. how that makes him a pro QB, i have no idea. :eek:

danimal10

Post by danimal10 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:56 am

at least he got a TD...unfortunatly even with his garbage TD and DJax TD we lost our match in the 12 teamer by 3 points....2nd highest point total in the league, too bad we played the top scorer this week.... good thing we get a rematch with him later this season!

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:39 am

HATE: Shanahan. I should have my head examined for taking a Denver RB (or two, in my case) after having suffered w/ the Bell/Bell/Anderson Shenanighans a few years ago. At least we have Julius to start for the next couple weeks.

LOVE: Jay Cutler, who we took in the Primetime and a local league. He's going to be top-5 QB this year. Also the CHI DST. If they can upset Indy in their new house, they s/b good all season.

[ September 09, 2008, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

wlfskp

Post by wlfskp » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:06 am

Danimal -- no rematches the last 2 weeks are a free for all with top six scores getting wins and the bottom six losses....Greg explained this in earlier post. Stats has it wrong on the schedule page
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics