Start/Sit Week 12

Ry's Guys

Start/Sit Week 12

Post by Ry's Guys » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Good Morning gentlemen, and lady(Jules)...

Riley Cooper or DeSean Jackson?

I can't believe I'm asking this question, but there it is. I'm starting Cooper over Jackson right now in a league that is do or die and I feel like I'm thinking too much about it. Any opinions would help. Thanks. I think you got it right with Cooper.
Pat Sorge

Ry's Guys

Start/Sit Week 12

Post by Ry's Guys » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 am

V. Jackson or V. Brown?

Jackson has never had one of those big games against Champ Bailey. But it is hard to sit a guy who can explode for 30-40 points.
V. Brown coming off a Scottie Pippen (1.8) game.
Pat Sorge

Diesel

Start/Sit Week 12

Post by Diesel » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:12 am

Pat, good one with the Pippen reference. I say you stick with Vincent PHIL Jackson. ;)

*I went with Cooper. Just came home and found out my TE (Olsen) was hurt in pregame warmups. Man, you snooze, you lose!!!!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Shrink Attack

Start/Sit Week 12

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Here's a tough one that's critical for me this week:

Beanie Wells vs. J. Stewart

Wells has a great matchup vs. the Rams. He could get 20 touches and will get all the Goal Line carries. His knee issue remains, but is clearly better this week. The offense sucks though, so how many scoring opportunities will he get? The last time I sat a "limited" Beanie (and it was against a good Defense) he scored 2 TD's.

Stewart also has a great matchup against the Colts. He should catch a fair number of balls, plus if the Panthers get out in front big they may lean on the running game, although they haven't really done that all year. The other issue, of course, is that DeAngelo still splits carries with him and Cam gets most of the Goal Line carries.

Really struggling with this one... I can't believe I started Stewart over Beanie. This one is gonna cost me first place in my Classic League. :mad:
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Rog

Start/Sit Week 12

Post by Rog » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:33 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sandman62:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Who?:
[qb] Leinart or t jackson
at flex lots of options need lots of points so looking for the highest upside with a 10 -12 pt floor
tolbert
pierre thomas
damian williams
lance moore
ben tate 
vincent brown
need 1 and it has to be the right one for flex as I have already had 5 guys go and have a whimppy little 41.4 pts

Baseball cant get here fast enough

[ November 28, 2011, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Who? ]