shark

Re: NFFC Checks Going Out This Week

Post by shark » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Still not arrived!! :?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:35 am

shark wrote:Still not arrived!! :?
Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll double check the address. If we have to stop payment on that check and re-issue another one, we'll do it.

Going forward everyone: SIGN UP FOR THE DIRECT DEPOSIT. We will make sure those owners will be paid first going forward and on the day that we issue prizes it will be in your bank account. You can trust this to get done easily and safely, as other NFBC and NFFC owners will tell you. Why wait for the postal service to deliver this prize 4-7 days later? Take the direct deposit going forward please.

In Chad's case and other winners who won $10,000 or more, their checks went out a business day or two after others because of a policy we have here with News Corp. And with the Monday holiday inbetween when we first sent out checks and when the office reopened, it caused a delay of 3-4 days for some owners. So if you won big money it's possible that you're just getting them like Chad did yesterday. But otherwise, all checks are in the mail if your W9 is on file. So if you didn't get it yet, contact Tom at [email protected] or myself and we'll look into it for you. But we're definitely not holding it here!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

shark

Post by shark » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Greg & Tom!
I got It! :D

Thanks