Dropping Steve Smith

Walla Walla

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by Walla Walla » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:01 pm

God I love baseball. ;)

Bezoar

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by Bezoar » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:28 pm

I really find the "gotcha" attitude unseemly and a little desperate. As I have expressed earlier, I have the same feeling toward the other Steve Smith situation.

dcc1973

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by dcc1973 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:07 pm

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
quote:Originally posted by Soupdog:
Doom- My comments our way out of line?? The guy continually calls everyone cheaters and says that the league is out to get him? There are how many documented cases of him doing that? If you disagree with the decision, fine. But to say that the whole league is in on some scheme or that the guy dropped Steve Smith to gain some advantage is crazy talk.

Find a new play pen?? I have no problem with the play pen, just the kids who don't play well with others. You are the one saying you would "like to support Ton and Greg, BUT" Sounds like if this decision doesn't change, you want to go elsewhere. That is your choice. See ya!

As I said in my original thoughts, whatever decision was made, I could see the logic, but Blue Foot was way out of line to acuse anyone of cheating. If you think he is right to make those types of statements, then I am sorry for you too. Competitive advantage....not CHEATING! I have said collusion and competitive advantage. I consider these actions normal for competitive players, but if caught they should have consequences. You guys are so sensitive about all this stuff. CHILL OUT!

This issue is over and has been resolved. Please move on. Trust me...I will give you something later in the year to get mad at me about. I don't have anything planned yet...but, something will come along!
[/QUOTE]Wow - You consider acts of collusion to be normal for competitive players. So who are you colluding with, or are you not a competitive player?