August 14th DC Auction Team Analysis

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:24 am

1) I didn't think you personally did... just good for the NFFC in general.

2) PM me the results I would be interested in giving you an honest evaluation.

3) I hear you on that!

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:39 am

Jules,
I have to agree that while it isn't a bad team at all, it isn't up to the standards someone of your caliber normally puts out. Sill could be a winner as you have 2 solid RB's, 85 is solid but streaky, Curry could be a #2 and between Berrian and Holmes they could have good games. Davis could be a top 5 TE and you have solid QB's so a few breakouts and there you are a winner again.

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:55 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...as you know Billyboy, you have been recently punished by being placed on SPMP (SNAKE PM Probation) and you fully know why that is here so no public explanation is necessary...now, if you promise to behave in a proper and decent manner, then SNAKE will remove the SPMP restriction...agreed?...SNAKE Snake, I think it's very unfair of you to give Billy the perk of being on the SPMP list. I'm sure there are MANY here that would like that "punishment". Can you please let everyone know what they need to do to make that list? Much appreciated comrade.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:16 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...as you know Billyboy, you have been recently punished by being placed on SPMP (SNAKE PM Probation) and you fully know why that is here so no public explanation is necessary...now, if you promise to behave in a proper and decent manner, then SNAKE will remove the SPMP restriction...agreed?...SNAKE Had no idea that I was on "SPMP" at all in the first place! :confused:

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:13 pm

Originally posted by BigBee:
I wanted to try something different than the usual "be patient, and go for depth" strategy I usually use.. IMO my team ended up UGLY..

QB: Brady 20
Cassell 1

Culpepper 2
McCown 2

Huard 2

Brady is my rock.. Gonna need him to stay healthy and put up monster #'s every week.. Good luck to me.. Hope either CPep or McCown hold off Russell all year.. Need Huard to start over Croyle.. Yuck!

RB: Addai 57
Westbrook 46
Chris Brown 4

Pittman 3
Buckhalter 2
DeDe Dorsey 4

M Bush 2

Went STRONG at RB.. Very little depth, like QB, but studs a plenty.. Need C. Brown to start and Pittman to get some catches.. I see M Bush will probably go on IR, and that doesnt help too much..

WR: Hines Ward 17
Lav Coles 16
Muhammed 6

Bowe 2
Ginn 1
K Walter 1
P Price 1

Basically zero depth.. Didnt have $$ left to nab any solid backups.. Love Ward and Coles as value plays.. Need Bowe or Ginn to step up and have some good weeks..

TE: Winslow 6
O Daniels 3
B Utecht 1

Really like Winslow and Daniels this year.. If D Clark goes down, Utecht could be big..

K: Gostkowski 3
Scobee 3

DEF: Buff 3
Det 2

All in all, pretty ugly.. Need all my studs to be studs almost every week.. Ran outta cash too quick.. Coulda taken a nap after I got Brady/Westbrook/Addai early, and woken up 3 hours later to finish my team..

Probably a middle of the pack finish at best BigBee,

You're out in first place after 6 weeks! You did better than you thought!

Wayne