$120 NFFC Hold 'Em Post-Season Contest Signup List

captain

Post by captain » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:45 am

Greg:

Chris Poulson here.. I just signed up for the 120 and 60 on their site. I paid for it there and I am already to go.

Thanks,

Chris

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 am

Originally posted by Highlander:
Hi Greg, I dont see my name on the list for the 120. I believe I entered it about a week ago along with the 250 and two 60 teams. I know on the 911 site it shows that I have 4 teams. Can you double check when you get a moment.

Thanks
Paul Yup, I have you for two $60s and a $120. It's hard for me to find every signup with the Admin we have set up, but I'm doing my best. I'll update all of the lists going forward.

Good luck Paul and thanks. We were unable to fill the $250, so that $250 remains in your account now to buy more teams with or we'll refund it to you. Let me know either way via email or here if you can. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 am

Scott Atkins and his Red vs. Blue Radio team officially puts us at the break even point, 99 teams for the $120 contest!! :D Thanks Scottie, that's taking us from the red to the blue on this one!! :D Now it's gravy after this.

You folks sure know how to stress out a guy. Thanks for waiting until the final hours to sign up!! LOL

Okay, 31 SPOTS LEFT for this one. I wasn't sure we'd come close to a sellout, but I'm liking things now. Let's get it done. Grab a second or a third team just to allow me to have a Corona in two hours!! :D Sound good?
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:22 am

What's that baseball guy, David DiDonato, doing over here in football?? :D Welcome Triple D and good luck.

We're at 110 teams now in the $120 contest. 20 SPOTS LEFT!! Good job all.

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 am

I am ready to become a 2 Time champ!

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 am

Does anyone have a problem viewing the contest standings and seeing all black screen?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 am

Yep ... all blacked out. Tough to make out anything. Not sure why they made it that way?
Hakuna Matata!

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:19 am

Originally posted by Old School:
Does anyone have a problem viewing the contest standings and seeing all black screen? If you really want to see the entire standings, click your mouse inside the standings, like you are going to "copy" something and scroll down to the bottom. Once you are at the bottom, let go and then you can scroll up and down the side to see the entire standings.....it will enable you to see everything.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
Does anyone have a problem viewing the contest standings and seeing all black screen? If you really want to see the entire standings, click your mouse inside the standings, like you are going to "copy" something and scroll down to the bottom. Once you are at the bottom, let go and then you can scroll up and down the side to see the entire standings.....it will enable you to see everything. [/QUOTE]thank you GLY. good luck to you

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
Does anyone have a problem viewing the contest standings and seeing all black screen? If you really want to see the entire standings, click your mouse inside the standings, like you are going to "copy" something and scroll down to the bottom. Once you are at the bottom, let go and then you can scroll up and down the side to see the entire standings.....it will enable you to see everything. [/QUOTE]Go figure ... forgot to use my secret decoder ring!

Thanks GLY
Hakuna Matata!