Week 2 FAAB

da bears

Week 2 FAAB

Post by da bears » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by boutrous11:
I like how nobody's bringing up Keiland Williams. ;) I picked him up last week in most of my leagues.

Portis is running on fumes and could be done by midseason. Injuries the past couple of seasons have really taken a toll on him.
[/QUOTE]...and then what?...who is the kat?...is he good enough to play in the NFL, much less succeed, much less retain a starting position under the scrutiny and watchful eye of "I Change My Mind Every Other Second" HC Mike Shanahan?...or will it be the NEXT RB in line of a never-ending succession of RB's for the Redskins this season (Portis is STILL the starter, mind you)...SPEND IT ALL I SAY - YEP, GO FOR IT! ...GK
[/QUOTE]Yeah who really knows with Shanahan???

Portis really tailed off at the end of last season due to inuries and I was surprised to see him even return this season.

I didn't spend much money on him last week so it was worth the gamble. If he ever gets a chance or not....who knows??? The Grant injury left me screwed at rb on a couple of teams.

[ September 24, 2010, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

Route Collectors

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:42 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
Snelling are still available in my classic league Snelling WASN'T available in your classic league until some DOPEY BALD GUY dropped him last week! :eek: [/QUOTE]I was gonna say that too but I abstained for the sake of friendship :D

BLACKHAND

Week 2 FAAB

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:01 am

Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by boutrous11:
I like how nobody's bringing up Keiland Williams. ;) I picked him up last week in most of my leagues.

Portis is running on fumes and could be done by midseason. Injuries the past couple of seasons have really taken a toll on him.
[/QUOTE]...and then what?...who is the kat?...is he good enough to play in the NFL, much less succeed, much less retain a starting position under the scrutiny and watchful eye of "I Change My Mind Every Other Second" HC Mike Shanahan?...or will it be the NEXT RB in line of a never-ending succession of RB's for the Redskins this season (Portis is STILL the starter, mind you)...SPEND IT ALL I SAY - YEP, GO FOR IT! ...GK
[/QUOTE]Yeah who really knows with Shanahan???

Portis really tailed off at the end of last season due to inuries and I was surprised to see him even return this season.

I didn't spend much money on him last week so it was worth the gamble. If he ever gets a chance or not....who knows??? The Grant injury left me screwed at rb on a couple of teams.
[/QUOTE]im prepared. got torain and williams on my bench.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Sebadiah23

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Originally posted by GK:
P.S....NO MATTER WHO you are (a FF owner, fan, player, etc.) actually ROOTING for (expecting, hoping, etc.) for INJURIES is simply NOT cool imho (aka Ronnie Brown)...after Reggie Bush, Ryan Matthews & Michael Turner that would nearly stick a fork in the 1 Super & 2 Main SNAKEsquads :( ...simply sayin'...GK Enough excuses Glenn, prove how well you can overcome it. As the FFF.com people say, make your own luck. Be a lady tonight with FAAB.

-Craig
-Durant/GWallace/Millsap/Ibaka ride it
http://kielinski.blogspot.com/

Sebadiah23

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Just making sure that's not the goal here SNAKE. Just being pity party police.

Tonight's FAAB is very interesting for me. Or maybe it won't be. We'll find out in 7 minutes I guess.

[ September 24, 2010, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Sebadiah23 ]

mattjb

Week 2 FAAB

Post by mattjb » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Originally posted by Sebadiah23:
Just making sure that's not the goal here SNAKE. Just being pity party police.

Tonight's FAAB is very interesting for me. Or maybe it won't be. We'll find out in 7 minutes I guess. i'm hoping not to have much money left...

Sebadiah23

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm hoping too, don't want to check.

kens3790

Week 2 FAAB

Post by kens3790 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Ryan Torain