3 SPOTS LEFT For 12-Team Draft Champions League On Sept. 9th

Post by 751542 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:29 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by RAPTORS9:
quote:Originally posted by WOODERSON:
quote:Originally posted by DoubleG:
YES!!! THIS ONE IS GONNA FILL!!!! you sure [/QUOTE]i am sure...greg hasnt even pushed in the last few days..with people in vegas it will fill...may not know your draft slot till the day before but dc's are worth it.....no faab now thats awesome!
[/QUOTE]I agree. We can fill this with the die-hards we have involved. We picked up a couple of folks over the weekend and got a little more interest from others. Draft and be done. $1,000 to win $6,300 by beating 11 others on Draft Day. How can you beat it? You can also draft live with us in Las Vegas or online at home. We'll make it work either way. This is a good one and like RT said we can fill it by Thursday if need be. Everyone is ready to go in this league and now we just need three more sharks!! :D Who wants to eat these guppies!! :D Let's do it.
[/QUOTE]and remember NO FAAB!!!! so, draft and your done!!! greg, we could always move draft to a time thats good for east coasters to draft after their work week...say 7 est...4 vegas?? that would be a last option. i am confident we will fill with vegas live drafters!

jdobies64

Post by jdobies64 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 am

Greg,

If you move the time to the evening I would be in.