Snake emails

Tom Kessenich

Snake emails

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:59 am

Originally posted by Fourslot40:
I disagree. I agree with free speech, but I disagree with freedom to air unconfirmed and slanderous comments that could endanger someone's reputation and ability to earn a living. Nobody should be allowed to create lies and deception without consequence. Precisely. It's important to remember that while these message boards or our league message boards are available for everyone, that doesn't give people the right to treat them like their own personal playground. They are OUR boards first and foremost and we reserve the right to block your ability to post if you are in any way threatening the spirit by which the boards are intended.

I would sum it up as follows - the NFFC is our hotel. All of you have paid money to stay in our hotel and be treated to a great experience. But that doesn't give you the right to go all Keith Moon on us and trash the place.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Snake emails

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:38 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
Greg:

Don't give him a chance to say anything. There is nothing he could possibly say to justify anything he has done over the last few weeks. He is way beyond any decent bounds of civility and decency. Nobody wants to read his crap anyway.

Jack I talked with Glenn last night and he has agreed to stop emailing owners in his leagues. He is just ready to manage his NFFC teams for the rest of the season and do his best to win league titles. This is the end of it, he has told me. And in return, let's end this thread and do the same with our teams. The callout to the emails served its purpose: To end them. Glenn said they are done. Contact me if any further mass emails go out, but I had a good talk with Glenn last night and I honestly believe we can move on from this latest episode. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius