Earliest quitting team?

particra

Earliest quitting team?

Post by particra » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 am

I have zero interest in a playoff system

BillyWaz

Earliest quitting team?

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:29 pm

The main event here is more fair than any other in rewarding the BEST team over the regular season.......period.

MGB MARTY

Earliest quitting team?

Post by MGB MARTY » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 pm

JUST SCORE BABY
RIP Al Davis Was great for the game. Not a Raider fan but that is what he would have told fantasy players
Marty

fflmaster

Earliest quitting team?

Post by fflmaster » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:05 pm

I understand more people posting on the message board here at the nffc believe in a non-playoff system.

All I am saying that a playoff system keeps more team in the money hunt.

You have to all agree to that.

When more teams are in the hunt longer, more owners feel they got their money's worth and/or possibly could win the league.

When more owners think they could win, then more people join.

When more people join the prizes get much larger.

I guess everyone here believes COMPLETELY with out fail that the nfl, mlb, nhl and the nba have everything completely wrong. however, college football does it EXACTLY correct.

We all have an opinion, I just think a playoff is a better system. I don't expect the nffc to change. tom and greg have already said this.

I just wanted to say my opinion.
its nice to be the master

TR

Earliest quitting team?

Post by TR » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:03 pm

already money hunt to keep more teams in...consolation playoffs.

TR

Earliest quitting team?

Post by TR » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:03 pm

3 teams in each league win $$$ in addition to consolation playoffs...u need another money hunt? lol

thegambler

Earliest quitting team?

Post by thegambler » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:52 am

any team that quits after just 4 weeks should be ashamed of themselves....how can you put up this much money and just fold up the tent after just 4 weeks?

that is just a poor player. not saying anything bad about the guy reported here. there could be some kind of special circumstances for why he didn't change his lineup this week. i am only commenting on people quiting their team and leagues.

boutrous11

Earliest quitting team?

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:52 am

was it e-dog again?

BLACKHAND

Earliest quitting team?

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
was it e-dog again? NO. but i was laughing my azz off last night watching the world series of poker and saw him get knocked out. i loved it. i think i was more happy than the guy that knocked him out. :D
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

texasducks69

Earliest quitting team?

Post by texasducks69 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Originally posted by fflmaster:

I guess everyone here believes COMPLETELY with out fail that the nfl, mlb, nhl and the nba have everything completely wrong. however, college football does it EXACTLY correct.

. No matter which side of the conversation over playoffs you are on, ( for the record I'm not sure which side I'm on) I don't think this analogy makes much sense.

First of all fantasy football doesn't emulate professional football. Professional teams don't score 180 points a week.Professional defenses can actually stop their opponents from scoring neither these are true in fantasy football.

More importantly however professional football baseball basketball and hockey have playoffs for one reason MONEY. Money is generated by the extra games. Sold-out stadiums and arenas and huge amounts of money that the TV rights generate. College football doesn't have a playoff for one reason MONEY. Money that is generated by the balls for 70 universities far exceeds the money that would be generated in a playoff system. So saying that players who favor the current system think that college football gets it right while professional sports get it wrong just that make much sense.