2011 NFFC Signup List For Live Events

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
I assume the Super/Utlimates can be done online/teleconference? Yes indeed, all of them can be done that way. Just like last year, we'll have the online option for all of this with the big colored draft boards and I'll provide an 800-number call-in for those of you who aren't drinking with me in Las Vegas!! :D Eat your hearts out, but enjoy the contest anyway!! :D See ya in the Draft Room.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

particra

Post by particra » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Hells Satans:
I assume the Super/Utlimates can be done online/teleconference? Yes indeed, all of them can be done that way. Just like last year, we'll have the online option for all of this with the big colored draft boards and I'll provide an 800-number call-in for those of you who aren't drinking with me in Las Vegas!! :D Eat your hearts out, but enjoy the contest anyway!! :D See ya in the Draft Room. [/QUOTE]OK. Sign me up for the Ultimate

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 am

Thanks Bob. You're all signed up.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 am

Just a heads up that we have only two guaranteed spots left for the Thursday, Sept. 1st 7 pm ET Classic Online League. We currently have 12 signups for that date and will have a full league with two more signups. We can continue to take signups for that date afterwards, but there's no guarantee we can fill up a second online league. Don't delay if you want to draft before the Live Events take place that weekend.

We do have nine spots left for Wednesday, Aug. 31st at 10 p.m. EST and of course all of the Live Classic leagues have openings. Thanks for the early interest in all of our events and let's fill each one up!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

urmomz

Post by urmomz » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Can we still get in on that Early Bird Special? If so, you can throw us on the list for the Main & Primetime - NYC! :D
"Bumble Bee Tuna." - Ace Ventura

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Absolutely Donny. I replied to your email too. I'll sign you up. Welcome back guys.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:22 am

Just a heads up that we have ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT for the Wednesday, Aug. 31st 10 pm ET Classic Online League and ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT for the Thursday, Sept. 1st 10 pm ET Primetime Online League. It's possible that we could add a league on each date after this, but it's not a guarantee. So if you want a team on those dates, sign up now because those dates might be filled shortly. Thanks all and I like the interest we've received in those early Online Main Events.

Coyote Streakers

Post by Coyote Streakers » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 am

Hi Greg I need to put in the Sept 1st Online Primetime league instead of the Aug 31st Online Primetime league. Thanks.

Mike Santos

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 am

Originally posted by Coyote Streakers:
Hi Greg I need to put in the Sept 1st Online Primetime league instead of the Aug 31st Online Primetime league. Thanks.

Mike Santos Done.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:15 am

It's good to see so many new members joining the NFFC this year, especially in the Primetime that second weekend in Las Vegas and Online. Come and join us at the fabulous Bellagio if you like the 12-team PPR format. You'll love Third Round Reversal and the chance to pick your preferred draft spot. Jump on in and win $100,000 in this format.

Here are a few of the new names to our Primetime contest that second weekend who have recently signed up. Welcome aboard to all of you and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize:

Anthony Savella, Bethpage, New York
John Pierce, Fargo, North Dakota
Neil Bogantz, Upland, California
Andrew Leach, Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Nina Dulacki, Denver, Colorado
Ryan Mendell, Sunny Island Beach, Florida
Matt Johnson, Scottsdale, Arizona

Let's keep the new signups coming. Welcome aboard all and thanks for your support. Now best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prizes.