Three Full Leagues For 14-Team NFFC Super League

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:52 am

Originally posted by Follow Me:
If there are 2 Super Leagues, I'll do both.

Mark
Follow Me Yes, we can definitely put you on the signup list Mark for this 14-teamer and make it happen twice. However, another option is our 12-team Super on Friday, Sept. 10th. We could move that to 2 pm PT to accommodate folks who have other drafts Friday night and get that league rolling. The 12-team Super has the same 90 percent payout with only four teams reaching the Championship Round. We will host that live at the Bellagio in Las Vegas and can patch folks in if needed. Don't forget about that one.

Mark, I'll put you on the list here for now if that's okay. I meant to call you about NFFC before this, but never saw seven Super signups coming in the last day. What a wild ride.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
I'd be willing to play in another Super League to fill it out if necessary. I'd be lying if I said that exact thought didn't cross my mind! ;)

Then again, I LOVE the competition!!! :D
[/QUOTE]What I meant by that is that I'd play in two Super Leagues if available, not avoid this league. I love this competition!!!!
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 am

Joe Conte has thrown his hat into this ring as well, wishing he had jumped in earlier. Man, this is a great, great group of owners and with 16 already on the board -- not counting doubles by Mark and Paul if they so desired -- we may just reach two full Super Leagues on Sunday the 5th after all. Then we'll definitely look into which owners are in which cities and do the breakdowns from there. So let's keep this one open and see how far it takes us. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 am

Originally posted by GK:
...I'd be interested as well here Greg - BUT I wanted to REALLY REALLY compete in the first one - is there anyone on that list who would be willing to switch spots out with me there?...the ONE time in a long while that I get busy at work this morning and can't look at the MB for about three hours and this thing gets filled :( ...GK If we have two leagues there won't be a first one and a second one. We'll make it work according to folks in the various cities and online. So if you want me to add you to the list Glenn, I'll gladly do it and then we'll figure it out when we get to 28 owners. I knew there'd be interest in this one because the payout is so good. Glad it's working out. Again, let me know on being added to the list and I'll get it done. From what Tom and I are hearing from other folks, we have a good shot at a second Super League.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...I'd be interested as well here Greg - BUT I wanted to REALLY REALLY compete in the first one - is there anyone on that list who would be willing to switch spots out with me there?...the ONE time in a long while that I get busy at work this morning and can't look at the MB for about three hours and this thing gets filled :( ...GK If we have two leagues there won't be a first one and a second one. We'll make it work according to folks in the various cities and online. So if you want me to add you to the list Glenn, I'll gladly do it and then we'll figure it out when we get to 28 owners. I knew there'd be interest in this one because the payout is so good. Glad it's working out. Again, let me know on being added to the list and I'll get it done. From what Tom and I are hearing from other folks, we have a good shot at a second Super League. [/QUOTE]...then if there is indeed going to be TWO leagues and the first 14 owners who signed up here are NOT going to be in ONE league together but it would be decided somehow from the pool of 28 owners in total (that is my understanding based on your comments here) then yes, count me in here Greg...thanks much...GK
[/QUOTE]So shall it be written, so shall it be done. :D

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Impressive lineup.

There should be a rule against too many all-stars being in one league.

Good luck to everyone in this league. This may be more fun to follow than the Diamond.

Glenn

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:22 am

Neil Hassett has thrown his hat into the ring for the second Super league. That brings us to 18 signups now for the $2,500 league. Can we get 10 more and fill up a second league? Things are starting to heat up so let's see if we can make it happen.

Who else wants to dive into the league?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

da bears

Post by da bears » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:38 am

18 signups already. :cool:

Like others have said you can't beat the payack % of the Diamond, Ultimate, and Super Leagues.

I sure wish I had the funds to do them all!!
Bauler Shot Caller