Special Announcement: NFBC/NFFC Acquired By Greg Ambrosius

Old School

Post by Old School » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Ditto, BWAZZ. I never felt "comfortable" with FANBALL and will be glad when the money issue is resolved to get them out the door. I am also looking forward to NFL/NFLPA agreement and then back to the great times of years 1 thru 5. Can't wait, Greg/Tom !!!! Double Ditto to the man BWAZZ !

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 am

The checks will come. That "other" fotball site is slow with the dough too. To the best of my knowledge nobody there has seen a check yet too. Must be the way the "big boys" like to keep a tight grip on cash.

Greg and Tom will be much more customer friendly. They understand that when you win some cash, you like to see it and roll around in it... I can't imagine a better outcome to all of this for those two guys. They have always put their customer base first and their reward is finally in hand.

Pete

[ February 21, 2011, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Jersey Dawg ]

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:23 pm

This is great news for Greg, Tom, and us the players! Although I must admit, that as good a company as STATS and AP might be, they are still another big company in majority control. I would have preferred Greg and Tom have the majority control. But all in all, definitely a nice development for the NFBC and NFFC.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:51 am

I'm guessing that Stats is all about $$$$. They'd be insane to screw it up again. My guess is that with the good working history, both sides know what to expect.

I'm excited!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Congratulations Greg and Tom.My entire experience with you guys has always been one of class and dignity.
Having you run the show(ownership)is the best thing that possibly could have happened after all the anxious news from the previous owners over the christmas holidays.
Now if the NFL cooperates we can all have a blast this coming season,and for years to come.
I AM IN.

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Congrats Greg and Tom. Good to get emails this morning that more checks have arrived yesterday. Very excited for you, the players and the NFFC game back on my slate in 2011.

Now, if I can talk Mike Teez for Sheez into making the trip to Chicago with me, you can count me IN for a Classic and Primetime.

[ March 07, 2011, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: FPA - Scott Atkins ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy