Week #13 START/SIT...

chriseibl

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by chriseibl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 am

Billy... Gaffney or Benson? I'm already in or out in my other 4 leagues and need to focus on stopping your super wrs in primetime. Should be a good points race today though I'm loving your team this week!

BLACKHAND

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 am

any word on collie. was going to use blair white as flex over keiland williams , lance moore and devery henderson. i think next week torain might be back.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Dyv

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Dyv » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 am

Fisher:
#1 Give me Bradshaw and Fred Jackson. LT2 may have one more game in his tank but I don't like this one. I actually dropped LT on my classic squad this week - I don't want him for the playoffs, his matchups are horrible. He may vulture some goal line carries, but... I think he's down 30-50 yards and a random TD...

#2 I take Boldin and Knox

#3 I'd want Brees, but I can totally understand taking Cassel to neutralize his Bowe. Honestly I'd probably take Cassel given your situation and Brees in every other.

Just Russ: Danario Alexander looks good - add (probably)Obomanu, but I think Sid Rice looks like a sneaky big day and reports have Harvin not even in pre-game warmups... given the circumstances, I might sit Gerhart and play Danario, Rice and Obomanu. AP looks ready to go - but keep watching news for the next hour before you make the call between Gerhart and Obamanu/Rice for flex!
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Dyv

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Dyv » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 am

Baggler: I take Cassel simply because Eli is missing so many WR and has 2 solid RB and no need to throw. Cassel SHOULD have the better day, but.. yeah it's football...

Glenn: Harvin looks iffy, plug your Rices in!!!! Only money I have on the line today is holding onto a playoff spot, need to make up 50 to get in a playoff spot and if I could make up a ton to take the overall in the Classic for $1400. All relative longshots, what I really want is good health today and get through with no major injuries

Mattjb: Jones & Ford, though not great choices I'm afraid. Bennett could always break one vs. Detroit if you shy away from those 2.

boutrous11

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by boutrous11 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 am

ppr flex:

Gates, Big Mike Williams, Danario.

if Gates plays, do I have to go with him? If he doesn't....?

BLACKHAND

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 am

one more thing. think i like shiancoe today over pettigrew. agree ?

BLACKHAND

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 am

Brandon Marshall (hamstring) is inactive for Sunday's game against the Browns.
It's a major surprise as most people around the Dolphins were predicting Marshall would return this week. It's unclear right now if Marshall has had a setback or he is simply playing it safe. Upgrade Brian Hartline and Davone Bess today.
Related: Davone Bess, Brian Hartline

Dyv

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Dyv » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 am

Boutrous: Danario is going to have a big day, I get him in my lineup somehow.

Blackhand: I'd definitely use Shiancoe, even if Pettigrew could fluke into something

Dyv

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Dyv » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:55 am

Wow, big stuff: Marshall out, Harvin out, Gates likely out

BillyWaz

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 am

Originally posted by chriseibl:
Billy... Gaffney or Benson? I'm already in or out in my other 4 leagues and need to focus on stopping your super wrs in primetime. Should be a good points race today though I'm loving your team this week! Chris,

I see you have Benson in, and I think that is the direction I would go. Getting 60+ out of Schaub, Andre, and Maclin gives you a nice start.

I like my team's matchups this week as well, so that means I will probably just fall short. So many teams this year that are in 3rd place (when 2 place), or 4th place (when 3 place) that it makes me nauseous. :(

Nevertheless, that Primetime team was in the 220's overall after 3 weeks and hasclimbed all the way to 36th (exactly top 15%....too bad it is top 10% for Primetime! :mad: ). I need a HUGE week to qualify for the playoffs, but 3rd place $$$ and a top seed in the consolation round looks like a lock.

Good luck! :D

[ December 05, 2010, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]