Welcome Back 5-Year NFFC Members!!

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu May 29, 2008 4:57 am

Ken, you mean the star that T.O. did the riverdance on in Dallas?

No worries. I'm not a hater. I'll still take T.O., even if he is a Cowboy!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 29, 2008 10:55 am

Ahhh, I see another original NFFC member is back for the 2008 events in full force and he's headed to his third different city over the last three years. Let's welcome Johnny Frisella of Exeter, Rhode Island to Sin City in 2008 as Johnny (Fantasy Football) Junkie is joining me in the heat of Las Vegas. Johnny is back for two auction leagues and the NFFC main event. I like it. See ya there Johnny and it will be good to finally meet you.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Thu May 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Greg,

I'm looking foward to meeting you and Jules and Rob and the Rest of the NFFC Bunch....

I have met Waz kind of in 2004......But looking foward to hanging out with him to.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!

You will have to fill me in on all the hot spots in Vegas and what I shouldn't miss while I'm out there...
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:32 am

Let's welcome our 49th original NFFC member back to the event in 2008 as Mark Griffith of Powhatan, Virginia will be back in New York for a fifth straight season. Welcome aboard Cobra Kai and good luck to another past NFFC league champion.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:50 am

We now have 51 NFFC original members back for the 2008 event as we welcome Mark Lally of Sanger, California and Jason Emma of Plymouth, Pennsylvania to this year's main event. Jason teamed up with Mark Srebro in 2004 to win our first $100,000 grand prize and he will be in Orlando this year drafting with his brother Darren. Mark Lally and his good buddy Daryl Williams will be back at the Flamingo Las Vegas for a fifth straight season of NFFC competition. Welcome back all and good luck this year.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:16 am

Welcome back Joe Fitzpatrick of Sterling Heights, Michigan as he's our 52nd original NFFC member to join us for a fifth straight season. Joe was co-manager with Donald Thompson in the early years and he usually grabbed his own Draft Champions League team, but this year he's going for the NFFC Trifecta in Chicago on his own. Welcome back Joe.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:12 am

Greg Morgan of Westerville, Ohio has been with the NFFC and NFBC since 2004 and he's ready for another NFFC Charter Member hat on Draft Day. Greg isn't sure if he will be drafting in Chicago or Las Vegas, but he is sure that he's coming back for the NFFC's main event for a fifth straight season. Greg becomes our 53rd original NFFC member to sign up for 2008 and we're glad to have him on board. Welcome back Greg and best of luck in the hunt for this year's $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:07 am

James Tracy of Batavia, Illinois is back for a fifth straight season, doing the NFFC Trifecta again in Chicago. Welcome back James and good luck in all three events.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:16 am

We now have 55 owners back for a fifth straight season of competition in the NFFC. Welcome back Michael Ambicki and John Yessalovich of Middlesex, New Jersey as we're glad to have you back in 2008. The Appleman is currently signed up for the Big Apple, but I'm trying to convince him to join me in Sin City!!! :D See ya guys in two more months.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:23 am

We already have four full leagues of just original NFFC members coming back for a fifth straight season of competition as the brothers tag team of Eric and Chad Lundquist of Elk River, Minnesota will be returning to Chicago for the main event. That gives us 56 owners back from 2004 for a fifth season in 2008. Welcome back guys and good luck.