NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:24 am

Yeah, everyone should know that the option to add the transactions is up and running now. Everything looks ready to go.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:35 am

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster.

I recall this being an issue last year too...

In the past we were limited to 3 players per team in the championship round and 4 players per team for the super bowl. Last season we could only max out 4 each per superbowl team for a total of 8 active players. Has the rule changed or is it wrong again like it has been in the past ?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:00 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster.

I recall this being an issue last year too...

In the past we were limited to 3 players per team in the championship round and 4 players per team for the super bowl. Last season we could only max out 4 each per superbowl team for a total of 8 active players. Has the rule changed or is it wrong again like it has been in the past ?
Correct Stephen. I'll change that on the rules. Should be 4 and 4 in the Super Bowl. Thanks man.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:03 am

We'll make that change now.

It should read:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. In the Championship Round, teams will be limited to 3 players per team (12 total players) and in the Super Bowl they will be limited to 4 players per team (8 total players).
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:06 am

Okay, the guys at Top Gun are signing up your teams now and will confirm with an e-mail. I'll hit credit cards next week for $120 each as it looks like everyone wants the unlimited transactions.

1. Mike Weber *
2. Rob Benetti, (* = Unlimited moves)
3. Scott Atkins, *
4. Chad Tabler *
5. Paul Sidikman *
6. Chris Schinker *
7. Colin Laufenberg *
8. Marc Quitsch *
9. Patrick Owens *
10. James Mack *
11. Jeff Butler *
12. George Kleemann *
13. Matthew Bauler *
14. Chris Slack
15. Team Canada *
16. Jules McLean *
17. Jules McLean *
18. Marc Quitsch *
19. Danny Mitlof *
20. Jonathan Lueth *
21. Jonathan Lueth *
22. Richard Kulaski *
23. Louis Tranquilli *
24. Scott Stauffer *
25. Chris Latka *
26. Chris Latka *
27. Lewis Lipsey *
28. Kyle Baldwin *
29. Richie Primo *
30. Billy Wasosky *
31. Ted Baehman *
32. Ted Baehman *
33. Ted Baehman *
34. Bobby Jurney *
35. Bobby Jurney *
36. Richard Kulaski *
37. Jeff Kratz *
38. Michael Hrabovsky *
39. Kevin Dukesherer *
40. David Zwickel *
41. Stephen Jupinka *
42. Stephen Jupinka *
43. John Zaleski *
44. Lewis Lipsey *
45. Ken St. George *
46. Hank Cantrell *
47. John Cummings *
48. William Tyrer *
49. Johnny Frisella *

they are signing up everyone except for Diesel and Rob Benetti, who already did that online. I also need to know the e-mail address for Team Canada. Sorry. Look for the confirmation e-mails soon and if you don't get one by Monday let me know and I'll take care of it myself. Thanks all.

[ December 31, 2007, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:16 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

It should read:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. In the Championship Round, teams will be limited to 3 players per team (12 total players) and in the Super Bowl they will be limited to 4 players per team (8 total players). Thanks Greg! I too signed up at the site though I had sent you an email signup initially. Please disregard.

I signed up for 2 teams ($120 each) but my account now shows I have a balance of $140. It also shows that I have one team instead of two. I emailed them about the issue. I'll post here after it's resolved. It may help some of the entrants who also are entering multiple times.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:12 am

I paid $100 two days ago with Pay Pal.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Admiral

Post by Admiral » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:03 am

my name does not have a star by it, but I wanted unlimited moves too. Thanks

Chad Tabler

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:12 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

It should read:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. In the Championship Round, teams will be limited to 3 players per team (12 total players) and in the Super Bowl they will be limited to 4 players per team (8 total players). Thanks Greg! I too signed up at the site though I had sent you an email signup initially. Please disregard.

I signed up for 2 teams ($120 each) but my account now shows I have a balance of $140. It also shows that I have one team instead of two. I emailed them about the issue. I'll post here after it's resolved. It may help some of the entrants who also are entering multiple times.
[/QUOTE]Awesome, I just updated the signup list above and will update that one going forward. I put you down for two teams and if you don't get access to that second team just let me know.

Welcome John Z. I don't have admin access yet, so I don't know who has signed up online. I'll get that from the Fantasy911.com folks soon. Welcome aboard.

Got it Chad. I'll get you the unlimited transactions. This should be fun once we know the wild-card matchups.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:31 am

Attention Chris Slack....I don't know you, but here's a bit of advice. Take the unlimited transactions for an extra $20. It's worth it in this contest. If you don't agree, that's fine, but I thought I'd give you a little constructive criticism.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."