LIVE SCORING....PLAYOFFS!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Just a heads up that you can see every team's starting lineup in the Championship and Consolation Rounds like we had before with STATS. That will help the Excel savvy owners and certainly help all owners in Week 16 when they want to track the top teams. Here's how you do that:

Click on any team link within the overall standings

After you have clicked the team link, it will take you to that league's home page. Click on that team again and it will take you to their team page where the starting lineup is located.

Hopefully this helps a little. Good luck all. Greg, I tried this and got the following message:

ERROR
Sorry, but you must be a team owner in this league to view this page. Return To nffc.fanball.com

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:05 am

Okay, Live Scoring is viewable for every team in the playoffs and I have a feeling that some of our savvy NFFC owners will update these scores for us going forward. Here's how you can find every team's scores during the playoffs:

Go to the playoff you are in. For instance, go to Standings, Overall/Combined and then Playoffs Classic. Let's click on Classic Chicago League 1 which is the league our overall leader Dave Cushard is in. From there click on Scores, Live Scoring and all of the matchups from that league will appear on the right hand corner. Click on Dyv's matchup and you can see he got 14.60 points out of Reggie Wayne last night. You can also see who he has in his starting lineup.

I know this isn't ideal, but at least it's a window into every single team in those Championship Rounds. As we get to Week 15 and Week 16, we can easily track the top teams and with any luck someone smarter than me and better with Excel than me will post all of the scores for all to see.

Try this out and let me know if it works for you.

[ December 10, 2010, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:06 am

Select the team (Overall/standings)once there....select the lineup link.

hope this helps
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:09 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Just a heads up that you can see every team's starting lineup in the Championship and Consolation Rounds like we had before with STATS. That will help the Excel savvy owners and certainly help all owners in Week 16 when they want to track the top teams. Here's how you do that:

Click on any team link within the overall standings

After you have clicked the team link, it will take you to that league's home page. Click on that team again and it will take you to their team page where the starting lineup is located.

Hopefully this helps a little. Good luck all. Greg, I tried this and got the following message:

ERROR
Sorry, but you must be a team owner in this league to view this page. Return To nffc.fanball.com
[/QUOTE]I'm logged in as you Glenn and got through. Make sure you are clicking on the Playoffs Classic link and not just the Classic link. Playoffs Classic, then click on any of the leagues, then go to Scores, Live Scoring and you'll see the matchups on the right hand side. Click on the team you wanted to view and his matchup.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:09 am

Greg the live scoring (for the other leagues) is not working at the moment. But Im sure that it will soon.

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:10 am

Originally posted by A.A:
Select the team (Overall/standings)once there....select the lineup link.

hope this helps What the heck is the lineup link?
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:11 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, Live Scoring is viewable for every team in the playoffs and I have a feeling that some of our savvy NFFC owners will update these scores for us going forward. Here's how you can find every team's scores during the playoffs:

Go to the playoff you are in. For instance, go to Standings, Overall/Combined and then Playoffs Classic. Let's click on Classic Chicago League 1 which is the league our overall leader Dave Cushard is in. From there click on Scores, Live Scoring and all of the matchups from that league will appear on the right hand corner. Click on Dyv's matchup and you can see he got 14.60 points out of Reggie Wayne last night. You can also see who he has in his starting lineup.

I know this isn't ideal, but at least it's a window into every single team in those Championship Rounds. As we get to Week 15 and Week 16, we can easily track the top teams and with any luck someone smarter than me and better with Excel than me will post all of the scores for all to see.

Try this out and let me know if it works for you. This is like National Treasure and The Divinci Code all rolled into one! :D

I just tried, and it works. It may be the tin can and string approach, but at least we'll be able to get the information we need.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 am

Originally posted by A.A:
Greg the live scoring (for the other leagues) is not working at the moment. But Im sure that it will soon.

AA They are working for me. I'm able to log into each of the contests and get to the league pages. Once there a separate screen pops up and you can see every matchup in that league. Click on the team you wanted to see or just look at the scores on the right hand side. They are there for every team in that league, Live Scoring for each.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:15 am

Does not work for me at all.

Using Mac Book Pro
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:16 am

I still get the LOADING....PLEASE WAIT when I go to the other teams live scoring. Is it the Firefox browser? Greg

Fisher, click on the team under playoff classic. The lineup link will then be at top left and when selected displays entire leagues lineup for the week.

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED