Who's Coming To The 2010 NFFC In Boston?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 am

Okay, Mike Sanda and his son Kevin have officially thrown their hats into the ring for Boston, but only if we push BeanTown over the edge!! :D They want to do a Friday afternoon Draft Champions League and then lead the party over to Fenway Park for the Friday night game and we agree. That sounds like a lot of fun for everyone getting together that weekend and our staff will head over to the Pawk for the game too. I threw Frankie's name into Boston for now because he said he would also go that way if Friday and Saturday fill up. So let's get the Rhode Island and Massachusetts commitments coming in and we'll make plans for a fun Friday-Saturday weekend in downtown Boston.

Mike and Kevin are in for both main events and the DC on Friday. Jeff and Frankie, I added you to the DCs, too. Let me know if that's okay and we'll keep pushing here. We still have 90+ days to make this happen and I like the start. Thanks all. I'll officially add Boston to the Draft Champions signup page because I feel like we can get it done in Beantown. Thanks Mike for pushing this.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:49 pm

I am working eddie gillis for dc also. hope he can make it work.

greg , any word on the room block.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:14 am

Greg i will be going to Boston this year so sign me up for the main.I will also put my hat in the ring for the draftmasters as this one looks like its going be fun.Draft in the day and Red Sox at night.I will miss NY as ive been doing football there every year since it started. thanks
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Greg i will be going to Boston this year so sign me up for the main.I will also put my hat in the ring for the draftmasters as this one looks like its going be fun.Draft in the day and Red Sox at night.I will miss NY as ive been doing football there every year since it started. thanks Got it Eddie. I'll get you on the lists and we'll work hard to make Boston a fun, fun time with the DC, main events and the Red Sox in town!! :D Welcome back. Hey, give me a call when you have time.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Greg - Go ahead and put me in for Boston. I can't pass up a chance at drafting against Eddie.... :rolleyes:

I'm in for all 3 events that weekend. First round is on me at Jillian's if you guys leave me Chris Johnson!
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Originally posted by The Franchise:
Greg - Go ahead and put me in for Boston. I can't pass up a chance at drafting against Eddie.... :rolleyes:

I'm in for all 3 events that weekend. First round is on me at Jillian's if you guys leave me Chris Johnson! Oh man, Boston is shaping up as one of the toughest cities already. And that DC on Friday is looking better and better each day. I like it. Thanks Nelson and I'll take care of this tomorrow as an early-bird special. Love it.

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Ouch!!!!!! Welcome Eddie and Franchise,This is going to be some weekend......Fired up already and its just June...Greg I will be in all 3, wife ought to love that,o'well.....DC,Sox & Jillian's, doesnt get better than that,I'll even say a stop to GAME ON before the SOX....Good luck and lets spread the word....You guys want me to keep looking for tickets, or is someone else taking the leash?

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Jeff, I'm not looking for Sox tickets, as I thought you were. Tough to do tho, not knowing the number yet, hmmm.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:56 pm

I went to my first Sox game at Fenway last summer with my wife, and it was an experience to remember.
Even if you can't go to the game, I highly recommend going to the Cask & Flagon. Just having a few beers and soaking up the atmosphere before the game is priceless!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 am

Just a heads up for everyone going to Boston. We do have a small room block at the Radisson Hotel Boston. Here's the info:

Rooms on Friday and Saturday are $129 per night, a good rate at this hotel. Call 617-482-1800 or 1-800-333-3333. Please indicate you are with the National Fantasy Football Championship to get the group rate. Thanks.