Join Us On Snap Draft And Earn Additional Prize Money

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:54 am

From the first post:

Go to http://nffcsnapdraft.fanball.com and log in with your current NFFC username and password and automatically receive a $5.00 game credit from us.

SnapDraft is a weekly football game that allows you to compete every single week throughout the NFL Season. Contests start as low as 20 cents with up to 100% payout!

NFFC is now giving EVERY NFFC player $5.00 this week, so check it out today!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:07 am

i was 1/4 and 2/25 with a basketball lineup one day last week. best i've done.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:36 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
i was 1/4 and 2/25 with a basketball lineup one day last week. best i've done. Nothing wrong with that. You've got this down better than me. I'll take you on tomorrow!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm

tonight:

Kobe Bryant, LAL

G Monta Ellis, GS

F Chris Bosh, TOR

F Carmelo Anthony, DEN

C Brendan Haywood, WAS

Flex Louis Williams, PHI

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Eligibility

Open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and US and foreign possessions and territories) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their states or provinces and are located in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and US and foreign possessions and territories) or Canada (excluding Quebec) at the time of entry. Residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, Vermont, and the province of Quebec (collectively, the "Ineligible Locations"), who have reached the age of majority may play, but are NOT eligible to win or receive any prizes. Any individual who is resident in the United States or Canada (other than the Ineligible Locations) and who is at least 18 years of age as of date of contest, but has not reached the age of majority in his/her state, province or territory of residence, may register to play the Game, provided he/she has his/her parents permission, but will NOT be eligible to win or receive any prizes. Employees and their immediate families, including household members, of NBCU, Allstar Stats, Inc., Fanball and/or of each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and of their respective distributors, suppliers, participating vendors, promotion or advertising agencies, or of any other company or person involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Competition (collectively, Sponsor's "Promotional Partners") are not eligible to enter.

RyanHouston

Post by RyanHouston » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:44 pm

We are only helping users get acquainted with the game. It is not our intention to continue to compete against you - unless we depict as such in the contest.

In the future -- it will be you guys facing off against one another but we wanted to help get everyone affiliated with the contest and help answer any questions.

The best way to do that is actually play the game.

I'm pretty sure you'd rather kick my a$$ then somebody else so take your chances while you can because it won't last long.
Ryan Houston
Fanball.com
Senior VP Marketing & Business Development
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanhouston

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Originally posted by Ryan E. Houston:
We are only helping users get acquainted with the game. It is not our intention to continue to compete against you - unless we depict as such in the contest.

In the future -- it will be you guys facing off against one another but we wanted to help get everyone affiliated with the contest and help answer any questions.

The best way to do that is actually play the game.

I'm pretty sure you'd rather kick my a$$ then somebody else so take your chances while you can because it won't last long. NBCU's Gregg Rosenthal has been going mano-a-mano with the Rotoworld readers for quite some time, so I'm sure it's cool.

Just getting the excuses ready if you happen to beat me! :D

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:25 am

won my league last night. still don't like how you see so many of the same player in people's lineups.

RyanHouston

Post by RyanHouston » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:55 am

KOQ -- I know you like to leave no stone unturned.

Let me know what open league you are in -- so I can jump in and squash you!
Ryan Houston
Fanball.com

RyanHouston

Post by RyanHouston » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:58 am

Guys --

We got this rolled out.

NFL League ID: 126451
$125.00 Entry
Prize: 2010 NFFC Entry ($1450)
Also Includes: $300 in SnapDraft Dollars

Go to: http://nffcsnapdraft.fanball.com
Click on the NFL Tab
Look for League Id: 126451
The Description is: NFL - 2010 NFFC Entry ($1450)+$300

This is your chance to win a seat at the 2010 NFFC for $125 entry. We will be doing this every week through the rest of the NFL season if we get enough traction.

Thanks!
Ryan Houston
Fanball.com