Breakfast in Chicago??

Raiders

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Raiders » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:16 am

So how did the breakfast go? I already recived my boy's Joshua Deppe draft results, yep of course a Great team.

At least you guys had a nice meal, before the killings took place.

Good job Joshua Deppe way to show them who really is the best player,

John

Jim Wiseheart

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Jim Wiseheart » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am

This truly was the breakfast of champions! Where else can you have breakfast with two $100,000 winning teams. Some great fantasy football knowledge at the table with TCH, Go Gettas/Jeremy, UYT/Bubbas, Team Thompson, Bald is Beautiful, Coltsfan, Bob, John, and Joe. Thanks Bubbas and UYT for organizing this. We should make it an annual event. Jim

[ August 31, 2008, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: FF Addict ]

Inf4life

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Inf4life » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:02 am

I had a great time at the breakfast.Good food and good knowledge shared. Glad that I suggested it. If I get to come back for the draft next year I hope do do something like it again.

Your boy Josh obviously has no clue about how to draft for a 14 team 3RR league. Waiting till Round 15 to draft a TE and then it's Kevin Boss, who's never been a starter?? Great football knowledge let me tell you. The only WR that I like is Chambers. Burelson has never been good as a #1. I could go on and on about his sorry draft. We will see what happens when we go head to head in Week 9 when he has LT on bye.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Ted's Cracked Head

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:33 am

Thanks again to Daryl and Mike for organizing this. It was tough to talk football when your leaguemates are sitting with you.

Joshua's team in order drafted just so everyone knows who to beat: LT, P Manning, Jones, Turner, Chambers, Burleson, Bruce, Ahman, Javon, SD, Ward, Branch, Folk, Rhodes, Boss, M. Bush, Tavaris, Pope.

Genius comes to mind. Congrats on winning it all!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Raiders

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Raiders » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:36 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Thanks again to Daryl and Mike for organizing this. It was tough to talk football when your leaguemates are sitting with you.

Joshua's team in order drafted just so everyone knows who to beat: LT, P Manning, Jones, Turner, Chambers, Burleson, Bruce, Ahman, Javon, SD, Ward, Branch, Folk, Rhodes, Boss, M. Bush, Tavaris, Pope.

Genius comes to mind. Congrats on winning it all! I'll let him know, because if anyone would know what a great draft looks like, it would be you.

John

Inf4life

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Inf4life » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:40 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:

Genius comes to mind. Congrats on winning it all! Yea, we plan on mailing it in this year. Once I found out Josh Deppe was in our league I realized we made a 1350 dollar donation.

mikeybok

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by mikeybok » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:44 am

Breakfast was great .... annual event!

Chicago 2 was the hardest live event I have ever been in .... wow. How did we get that group of guys in one draft. Unreal
Hakuna Matata!

El Diablo

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by El Diablo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:02 am

Lets not start suckin eachothers dicks just yet fellas! Maybe if u guys get lucky on the waiver wire again and strike gold a few times ur teams will match up and have a chance !AGAIN! unlike this Joshua Cribbs Catt, he's already done! HOPE HE MADE HIS DONATION

Raiders

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Raiders » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:04 am

Originally posted by El Diablo:
Lets not start just yet fellas! Maybe if u guys get lucky on the waiver wire again and strike gold a few times ur teams will match up and have a chance !AGAIN! unlike this Joshua Cribbs Catt, he's already done! HOPE HE MADE HIS DONATION Joshua Cribbs, now thats funny. :D

[ August 31, 2008, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

Inf4life

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Inf4life » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:08 am

Originally posted by El Diablo:
Lets not start suckin eachothers dicks just yet fellas! Maybe if u guys get lucky on the waiver wire again and strike gold a few times ur teams will match up and have a chance !AGAIN! unlike this Joshua Cribbs Catt, he's already done! HOPE HE MADE HIS DONATION Ahhh, ic. So now we got "lucky" on the waiver wire. Someone else said that we had players "fall" to us. Guess we didn't earn our championship last year.