NFFC Post-Season Contest Signup List

dobberlins

Post by dobberlins » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:15 am

Greg, thank you for setting up the $120 league for me. I'll wait for the form to sign and send back.

If for some reason, I am able to add another league or two during the week and pay directly from my credit card, do I let you know or just sign up on fantasy911.com directly?

Thank you!
Mike

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:53 am

Originally posted by Poopy Tooth:
Greg, thank you for setting up the $120 league for me. I'll wait for the form to sign and send back.

If for some reason, I am able to add another league or two during the week and pay directly from my credit card, do I let you know or just sign up on fantasy911.com directly?

Thank you!
Mike Just sign up online at www.fantasy911.com. I'm watching those signups come in and adding them to the list of teams now. Good luck Michael.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:44 am

The first thread is updated with current signups and if you're on that list and still don't have access to your team on Fantasy911.com give me a shout at [email protected]. You should have access to your teams if you contacted me by now to get a team set up. We're about one-third full in each contest, which isn't a bad start. Let's fill all three up and have some fun with this contest.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

jtckcc

Post by jtckcc » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:49 am

Greg,
I would like to give it a shot. I'll take one chance in all three contests.
You should have my credit card on file or just call me.

Regards,
Kevin Cummings

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:05 am

GREG,

I Just found out about this post season contest just a little confused on how it works lets say you have players on a team that gets knocked out do you just keep the remaining amount of players you have? I'm interested in joining! When do we have to sign up by?????

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:16 am

Russ, You can sign up by telling Greg which price level you want in, right here...Then call him tomorrow and give him credit card info.

Here;s how it works.

There are 12 teams in the playoffs.

You have to pick 1 player from every team this week. While doing this, you have to fill out a complete roster...2QB's, 4RB's4WR(orTE's), K and a Defense. That's the 12 spots.

By week 2, any player that's been on your roster since week 1, will get 2X the points. If those guys are still in it, by week 3, they'll get 3X the points, and so on...

So anyone you take from Tenn/Pitt/Carolina/Giants will automatically get 2x the points when they play in week 2, because they'll be on your roster for 2 weeks, even though they don't play this week due to their byes.

I hope this helps.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 am

Also,

In week 2, the players who's teams lost, have to be replaced. You will then be allowed up to 2 people on each team, when you fill in the blank spots on your roster. Those new players will get 1X the points that week. The players that have been on your roster, will all get 2X the points.

Same thing applies for week 3...3X the points for people who have been on your roster all along, and you have to replace the guy who's team's lost. You'll then be able to have up to 3 people from each team on your roster at that point.

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:27 am

o ok I really appreciate the help Marc. So if I take someone and they go to super bowl and I had him from week 1 and someone just picks him up I will get him triple in points correct? One more ? is it a draft online or you just select the players? Thanks for the help Marc!

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:29 am

one more thing lol So its an all out scoring structure no leauges or nothing right its just whoever has most points out of everybody?

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:34 am

If someone picks up a guy in the week of the superbowl, they'll have him at 1X the points...Straight up points.

If you had that same guy since the beginning, you'll have him at 4X the points.

No draft....You'll have a roster sheet on your homepage, when you click "play now" and you click on each position and click on any player to put in there.

It's 1 league per price level. Whoever scores the most out of everyone in their price level. You have to think to yourself, "Do I want to be steady and take every superstar on every team, or go against the grain and take a guy that might get a lot of touches in the playoffs"? If you have a guy like "Breaston", and noone else has him, it helps you in the end, if you're tied or close with other teams. I'm not saying to take Breaston, but it is a choice...