NFFC BREAKING NEWS

BillyWaz

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:35 pm

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
billy , you know i think yoyu are a good guy and my post was really not meant for you because you two will always go back and forth(which is cool). but everybody loves jumping in and some of these cats do not belong jumping in.

just my thoughts. Understood and agreed. You gotta understand though, when Snake talks as much smack as he does, and pisses numerous people off with his "know it all" attitude, they ARE going to come at him when he doesn't do well (and being DEAD LAST in the main, the term "doesn't do well" is a MASSIVE understatement! :D )

P.S. America IS a moron.

bald is beautiful

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by bald is beautiful » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:11 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...and for the final time here Mr. Insecurity...SNAKE will NOT finish below your #139 overall from last year and YOU will not finish above SNAKE's #17 overall from last year...Snake,

You have said this 3 or 4 times now. Do you care to back that up with $100???? If not, no one wants to hear your foolishness.

Thank You!
[/QUOTE]You ought to make it more. That team he has sitting in last place just blows. There's no way he finishes above #139.

BillyWaz

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:49 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...and for the final time here Mr. Insecurity...SNAKE will NOT finish below your #139 overall from last year and YOU will not finish above SNAKE's #17 overall from last year...Snake,

You have said this 3 or 4 times now. Do you care to back that up with $100???? If not, no one wants to hear your foolishness.

Thank You!
[/QUOTE]You ought to make it more. That team he has sitting in last place just blows. There's no way he finishes above #139.
[/QUOTE]I agree 100% Bald is Beautiful!

Snake doesn't have the "cajones" to back that wager up with any cash.

Just more "Stupid Snake talk"! :rolleyes:

[ October 01, 2006, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Sound Advice

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by Sound Advice » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:13 am

Making fun of the teams (or people) in last place is always lame.

Good luck Snake!

AMERICA

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by AMERICA » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:25 am

SNAKE - LOOKED TODAY AND YOU ARE NEXT TO LAST. PROPS FOR MOVING UP LAST WEEK.

YOU DO LOOK HAPPY WATCHING YOUR TEAM GO DOWN