Is it a Serpent or Reptile ?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:53 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
If you forced SNAKE and Gekko off the MB...they would basically come to a screeching halt.

Controversy inspires long threads.

We'd be left with weekly ranking updates, and a few threads per week.

Try it for a month...you'd be surprised at how boring the MB would become.

~Lance Well, I think it's safe to say that Mark has revived the WCOFF boards by himself this year. Good or bad, he's taken it upon himself for whatever reason to rev those boards up the same way he started here. The only difference is this time he doesn't have Lenny there to HATE HIM!! :D Don't worry GG, I was happy to take you off his hands in 2004 NFBC and NFFC. :D You can still drink with me anytime in Las Vegas.
[/QUOTE]one person can't make that much of a difference, can they?

i need to be "connected" to any MB for any events i play in. i never really was for the wcoff. i believe that is part of the reason i haven't had success there.

in my master plan, I take over the entire fantasy industry, both football and baseball. if i don't have the credentials to already do it, i'll have them soon enough.

think of it Gekko TV, Gekko website, Gekko bobbleheads, Gekko thongs for the ladies, etc...It's a Gekko World folks!! :D :D ;)
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:55 am

GG, in case you didn't notice, the "greed is good" mantra isn't going over very well these days. :D Time to lay low until Wall Street gets a better image. Stay on the lowly under-the-radar fantasy message boards for now and think big when the depression is done. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:58 am

Now look at this, we are on page 3 of a thread called "is it a Serpent or Reptile" and there's actually some cordial discussion going on. Just one spanking needed and the playground is getting along. I'm proud of this first day of school. Carry on folks. :D

I trust when I'm at Lambeau Field on Sunday that the playground will be nice, too. And if Matt Flynn is our starting quarterback on Sunday, I will be more livid than a reptile at feeding time. :mad:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:59 am

GG, in case you didn't notice, the "greed is good" mantra isn't going over very well these days. :D Time to lay low until Wall Street gets a better image. Stay on the lowly under-the-radar fantasy message boards for now and think big when the depression is done. :D ya, i hear ya! i'd like to think i'm an "improved" GG though :D :D

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:00 am

Now look at this, we are on page 3 of a thread called "is it a Serpent or Reptile" and there's actually some cordial discussion going on. Just one spanking needed and the playground is getting along. I'm proud of this first day of school. Carry on folks. :D

I trust when I'm at Lambeau Field on Sunday that the playground will be nice, too. And if Matt Flynn is our starting quarterback on Sunday, I will be more livid than a reptile at feeding time. :mad: Don't bring your kids, than. :D

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:00 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
If you forced SNAKE and Gekko off the MB...they would basically come to a screeching halt.

~Lance Well, I think it's safe to say that Mark has revived the WCOFF boards by himself this year. Good or bad, he's taken it upon himself for whatever reason to rev those boards up the same way he started here. The only difference is this time he doesn't have Lenny there to HATE HIM!! :D Don't worry GG, I was happy to take you off his hands in 2004 NFBC and NFFC. :D You can still drink with me anytime in Las Vegas.

i need to be "connected" to any MB for any events i play in. i never really was for the wcoff. i believe that is part of the reason i haven't had success there.

in my master plan, I take over the entire fantasy industry, both football and baseball. if i don't have the credentials to already do it, i'll have them soon enough.

think of it Gekko TV, Gekko website, Gekko bobbleheads, Gekko thongs for the ladies, etc...It's a Gekko World folks!! :D :D ;)
[/QUOTE]careful about the copyright infringes. I'm sure someone has the rights to Gordon Gekko whether it be the author or the movie producers. And I thnk Geico will fight you for the lizard

[ October 03, 2008, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Quahogs ]

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:01 am

Snake is a good man.
If he's good enough to coach his son's team, he's OK with me.
Always injects much-needed humor into FF.

kennorred

Post by kennorred » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:03 am

Flynn goiing to the man in a year or 2 anyway. need to get some experience sometime, might as well be this weekend.hehe

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:04 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

[/QUOTE]careful about the copyright infringes. I'm sure someone has the rights to Gordon Gekko whether it be the author or the movie producers. And I thnk Geico will fight you for the lizard
[/QUOTE]i was thinking of having my pic right in the crotch section of the thong (only to be worn by ladies though) :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:16 am

Originally posted by kln:
Flynn goiing to the man in a year or 2 anyway. need to get some experience sometime, might as well be this weekend.hehe Oh man, don't make me sick. Flynn came into last week's game with a 21-20 fourth quarter lead and the ball. He looked like a high school QB he was so nervous. Nah, he's not ready.

Teddy is taking plenty of heat up here for being so stubborn that he refused to bring in a veteran QB to back up Rodgers. He had to have two rookie QB's on the roster to back up a fragile first year QB as if he knew better. He's so egotistical and he cost us that game last week. Sitting on $18 million under the cap and he couldn't sign a veteran CB or safety this off-season for more depth. The guy treats the Packers' payroll like it's his own checkbook. Frustrating.