Carson Palmer Traded To The Raiders

renman

Post by renman » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 am

I haven't kept up with it but I cannot imagine Palmer starting. A new system, new receivers to get a feel for, new terminology. How is he going to call an audible in an offense he doesn't know?

I personally would be surprised if Palmer starts no matter what Schefter may be saying about him starting.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:05 am

Now it sounds like both Boller and Palmer could play. If they were playing a decent team this would have the potential to be a disaster. But at home against the Chiefs and Oakland should be able to get away with it.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:45 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Now it sounds like both Boller and Palmer could play. If they were playing a decent team this would have the potential to be a disaster. But at home against the Chiefs and Oakland should be able to get away with it. Now you know why the Raiders gave up the house for Carson Palmer. Kyle Boller is TERRIBLE. He hasn't improved since his Baltimore days. Man, he's bad. I'd trade FOUR No. 1s if this was my alternative for the rest of 2011. Sheesh.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Old School

Post by Old School » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Now it sounds like both Boller and Palmer could play. If they were playing a decent team this would have the potential to be a disaster. But at home against the Chiefs and Oakland should be able to get away with it. Now you know why the Raiders gave up the house for Carson Palmer. Kyle Boller is TERRIBLE. He hasn't improved since his Baltimore days. Man, he's bad. I'd trade FOUR No. 1s if this was my alternative for the rest of 2011. Sheesh. [/QUOTE]yes, but Kyle Boller still wins cause he has the hottest wife on the planet