Incentives To Sign Up For Main Events!!

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:19 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
90 people on the boards right now, including 78 guests. I know there are some of you lurking who haven't signed up for either the NFFC or NBC event yet. Maybe a lot of you haven't. You've seen the testimonies from our participants; you've seen Greg promote the free giveaways that you'll get with a signup. You know how much fun all four of our cities can be. You know that if you can't make it to one of our cities, we will hook you up in a league on the phone. And you know that if you want to hold off on payment for a week or so we'll work with you on that.

We have all of that to offer so I ask the 90 people on our boards right now who haven't signed up yet -

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Tom-

You are doing such a great job. Greg said he would allow you a phone hook up for the Fisher Party!
[/QUOTE]:D :D :D That is one of the funniest things I've read on here. Good one.

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:27 am

For the new guys on here.
Greg goes to Vegas gets to go to a Party throw by one of the Players(Fisher).
Tom get's to go to the NYC draft site and gets to hang out with Diesel a some time worker of some Local Union He started up.

Of course you can go to Orlando and draft with the cheatsheet guy Himself. Yep Russ(UltimateFFCheatsheets) will be looking over your shoulder at your sheets, you didn't think He came up with them on his own.

Or Dallas were you draft at High noon.

Come join in on the FUN! :D

John

[ August 09, 2008, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:29 am

Tom , I thought I would just Re-Post this testimonial, in the hope it would insipe some sign ups, This Truly is a special league for all you 90 folks looking in, Please support it , you will be glad you did !!!

I have been doing the satelites for the past few years here, with the dream of soon being able to make it to the Big Dance, eithier by winning to get in, or saving enough scratch to enter. I have been playing in a local bar league for 12 years, and the Beauty of that league is the HISTORY and ReLATIONS we have built over that TIME. What I see here with the NFFC and NFBC ia a local type bar league on a National Level. I have been reading these boards for the past few years also, and have to say, I enjoy seeing those familiar names and post every season. The COMARADERIE in this very sizable League is EXCEPTIONAL in my Opinion. Now , I don't see why anyone can't take a shot at these Small Entry -Big Payout Leagues, But How can that compare to the Relationships, and Comaraderie and History you develope with this Type of League, IT CAN"T in MY OPINION. When I first went on line looking for this type of league I was so LEARY of trusting my money with strangers. BuT GREG, made me feel like family right off the bat. AND EVERYTHING he has done since, has just confirmed my decision to Play Here. I don't know about the rest of you, but This League is still Young, and I look foward to Looking back 20 years from now and reminicisng with Veterans on the message board about the great games and seasons we shared here. Like a fine wine , I see the older this league getting, the better it gets. I intend to remain a LOYAL MEMBER for years to come, and I hope enough of us do the same. Then this will become the league every one will aspire too. I just Hope Greg and the Gang don't get burnt out on running this , I can only imagine how much time and effort that this must take. But I'm sure if Greg heres enough support from us on occasion , that will put fuel in his tank to keep running. Thanks again guys, and hope to see you all soon ,at the Big Dance.
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:53 am

INSIPE ... too inspire and ignite ! ;)
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, I've got six more NBC Sports Sunday Night Football polo shirts to give away this weekend, along with a Rotoworld.com Draft Kit. Here's the lucky winners so far:

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp

Keep 'em coming. You're making me feel better. The goodies were just too good for Paul Clein to pass up, so he made it official with an ULTIMATE LEAGUE signup. Nice Paul. I'll hand deliver the goodies to you in Las Vegas!!!

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp
5. Paul Clein

Now who wants a baseball and a polo shirt and an online Draft Kit? :D
[/QUOTE]Who would have thought a beat up Pete Rose baseball and a polo shirt would help push so many folks off the fence? :D I love it. Here's a few more winners, meaning we have three more shirts waiting for a fence sitter.

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp
5. Paul Clein
6. Scott Keikoan
7. Jack Haan/John Pausma
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:20 pm

Michael McCaffrey of Manchester, New Hampshire just couldn't resist the goodies I'm providing this weekend and he jumped in tonight for an NFFC main event signup before they were gone. Mike joined an NFFC satellite league earlier and just needed a push off the fence to get in the main event. Great stuff and welcome aboard Mike.

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp
5. Paul Clein
6. Scott Keikoan
7. Jack Haan/John Pausma
8. Michael McCaffrey
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
For the new guys on here.

Of course you can go to Orlando and draft with the cheatsheet guy Himself. Yep Russ(UltimateFFCheatsheets) will be looking over your shoulder at your sheets, you didn't think He came up with them on his own.

Come join in on the FUN! :D

John You got that right! Last year I managed to take 17 restroom breaks. And 25 during the DC!

BTW, for those lurking, I'll have cheat sheets for sale immediately following both Main Event drafts. I'll be completing my...ahem...research...ahem... while the drafts are happening. :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:59 pm

Seriously now, Jack and Paul were just sitting in the woods waiting for swag before they would join, when we all knew they were coming! ;)
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:52 pm

BTW, note to self to commit late going forward so I can get some freebies. :D

[ August 10, 2008, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: UltimateFFCheatsheets ]
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:23 am

Okay, that box of Pete Rose baseballs under my desk didn't have as many in there as I thought!! :D We're down to the free polo shirt from NBC Sports and the Rotoworld.com Draft Kit for today's signups to either of the main events. Thanks all and let's keep 'em coming.