12 Team Leagues

Greg Ambrosius

12 Team Leagues

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:12 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
To be clear, 2008 NFFC news will come out soon for all Events? But a few additions will be made to the lineup card within the next 10 days, hopefully. [/QUOTE]Time is up! ;)

Just waiting very eagerly! :D
[/QUOTE]Yup, the lawyers have exceeded even my lofty projections to get this done. We were all set to announce this at our live NFBC drafts on March 15th as we had billboards made for each city and everything, and here we are now almost four weeks later still waiting for the green light. It's discouraging.

But we WILL have a positive announcement soon and these 12-team leagues will contain KDS, 3RR and different ways to win tens of thousands of dollars. Same scoring format as the NFFC with 20-man rosters. The wait is frustrating on my end as well, but with any luck we'll have some news this week. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

da bears

12 Team Leagues

Post by da bears » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:49 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
To be clear, 2008 NFFC news will come out soon for all Events? But a few additions will be made to the lineup card within the next 10 days, hopefully. [/QUOTE]Time is up! ;)

Just waiting very eagerly! :D
[/QUOTE]Yup, the lawyers have exceeded even my lofty projections to get this done. We were all set to announce this at our live NFBC drafts on March 15th as we had billboards made for each city and everything, and here we are now almost four weeks later still waiting for the green light. It's discouraging.

But we WILL have a positive announcement soon and these 12-team leagues will contain KDS, 3RR and different ways to win tens of thousands of dollars. Same scoring format as the NFFC with 20-man rosters. The wait is frustrating on my end as well, but with any luck we'll have some news this week. Thanks all.
[/QUOTE]Sounds awesome Greg. 12-teamers with 3RR and KDS. Sign me up.
Bauler Shot Caller

Greg Ambrosius

12 Team Leagues

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Okay, today finally produced signed contracts from both sides. Our deal is now official and it's great news for NFFC and NFBC members. Five years of hard work has produced an even brighter future with today's agreement.

We will have an official press release very soon. I'd love to just blurt out the news, but we need to do this right and have a joint announcement. Look for this very soon and then let me know if you're excited about the upcoming fantasy football season. :D Stay tuned.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Purple Helmets

12 Team Leagues

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, today finally produced signed contracts from both sides. Our deal is now official and it's great news for NFFC and NFBC members. Five years of hard work has produced an even brighter future with today's agreement.

We will have an official press release very soon. I'd love to just blurt out the news, but we need to do this right and have a joint announcement. Look for this very soon and then let me know if you're excited about the upcoming fantasy football season. :D Stay tuned. What a tease...
Living the dream!

Diesel

12 Team Leagues

Post by Diesel » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:38 am

This is crazy. After all of the hype for so long, I've decided not to play fantasy football this season.

YEAH RIGHT! LOL C'MON and ANNOUNCE IT!!! I'm in! Whatever you've got, I'm IN! I can't take it anymore!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

pizzatyme

12 Team Leagues

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:15 am

Jeez, Greg is like the Ice Cream Man. All the kids play restlessly, all the while knowing that at some point the Ice Cream Man is going to drive by. Right now, he is on the next block, so we're getting excited because we have our favorite flavor but want to see if he has any new flavors.

ICE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Greg Ambrosius

12 Team Leagues

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:20 am

Originally posted by Purple Helmets:

We will have an official press release very soon. I'd love to just blurt out the news, but we need to do this right and have a joint announcement. Look for this very soon and then let me know if you're excited about the upcoming fantasy football season. :D Stay tuned. What a tease...
[/QUOTE]I'm not teasing. I've reached a partnership with a company that is going to help us expand our reach in the high-stakes fantasy sports arena and we'll expand our offerings in football as early as this year. They are a big corporation and I just need to have an official press release come from them. Trust me, you'll like it Kevin. I know you'll play as many good contests that are offered and I think you'll like what we're going to offer.

Just consider it the ULTIMATE fantasy football day. The ULTIMATE fantasy football weekend in four cities. The ULTIMATE course of fantasy football offerings in the industry, from live to online. And with the promotional might to not try to steal other company's customers but to EXPAND the reach of fantasy football pay games. We want to introduce this to thousands of new customers and I knew we couldn't do this on our own. We needed help and we've found the perfect partner for us.

The press release is forthcoming on the NFFC and NFBC sites and in the mainstream press and I can hardly wait to get the discussion going. This is a deal I've been trying to reach for years, and this discussion with this particular company started in November and has been agreed upon for two months. So one more day of waiting won't kill me. Hang tight and I'll explain everything soon. Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

12 Team Leagues

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:23 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:

We will have an official press release very soon. I'd love to just blurt out the news, but we need to do this right and have a joint announcement. Look for this very soon and then let me know if you're excited about the upcoming fantasy football season. :D Stay tuned. ...whachya got Greg?...c'mon now, spill man!...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]SNAKE, the good news is that we're going to have a second web site soon with a new set of Message Boards. You can try out a new persona there or start with a five-star Member Rating as SNAKE. The site is waiting for you. ;)

Greg Ambrosius

12 Team Leagues

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:25 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
This is crazy. After all of the hype for so long, I've decided not to play fantasy football this season.

YEAH RIGHT! LOL C'MON and ANNOUNCE IT!!! I'm in! Whatever you've got, I'm IN! I can't take it anymore! Marc, admit it with me: YOU ARE A FANTASY FOOTBALL ADDICT!! You couldn't quit if you wanted to!!! :D

Let's just say that we'll have the announcement well before we meet next Saturday for the NFL Draft and we'll have a good toast to the news. I trust we'll have fun talking about the upcoming season next weekend. Be ready my friend. It's going to be fun.