2nd NFFC Magazine Draft Set For June 27th

mgk2004

Post by mgk2004 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:46 pm

Since the KDS deadline for this league is noon on Thursday, might we know the draft order by Thursday night??

Thanks ...

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:59 pm

Originally posted by renman:
King,

I simply asked to be on a waiting list because I saw someone else make the same request. If Greg needed someone to support the league and be part of a good solid draft that would be worthy of publication in his mag I would be always be all for it. Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'll do my best to allow 14 new NFFC owners...to get in first. New blood and new draft strategies will spice up that content. You dipped a chip. You took a bite. And you dipped again. That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip. From now on, when you take a chip, just take one dip and end it.

In all seriousness, now that this "oversight" has been noted, it would probably be in your best interest to contact Greg and politely bow out of next week's league. That way, we'll all get a chance to digest new blood and new draft strategies in the next magazine.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:31 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by renman:
King,

I simply asked to be on a waiting list because I saw someone else make the same request. If Greg needed someone to support the league and be part of a good solid draft that would be worthy of publication in his mag I would be always be all for it. Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'll do my best to allow 14 new NFFC owners...to get in first. New blood and new draft strategies will spice up that content. You dipped a chip. You took a bite. And you dipped again. That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip. From now on, when you take a chip, just take one dip and end it.

In all seriousness, now that this "oversight" has been noted, it would probably be in your best interest to contact Greg and politely bow out of next week's league. That way, we'll all get a chance to digest new blood and new draft strategies in the next magazine.
[/QUOTE]And Renman, if you do decide to do this. I'd appreciate the vote of confidence from you to Greg to get me in the league. :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

renman

Post by renman » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:55 am

King,

What happened in reality (all available for anyone to read in this very thread I might add) is I requested to be on a "waiting list" for this league and if I were put in, I would be put in. Not unlike me asking the host of the party if I can indulge in the "dip" even if I enjoyed some earlier in the evening at the party.

At least show me some sign that you can see that I did not do anything wrong at all even though your posts implies some that I did. What would be in "my best interests" would be decided by me. Not sure why it would not be in my interests to do this draft and play in this league or what you mean by that. I did already email Greg (yesterday) and if he would prefer someone else be in this league I would absolutely accommodate him. Think about this, I would be sacrificing a chance to win some money/entry into a future event... What about a little love for me? I am not sure how that would be in "my" best interest at all.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:50 am

Oops, I didn't mean to allow someone to do both magazine leagues as I had over 25 requests for these 14 spots. It's noboby's fault for volunteering, but it was my fault for not noticing that James was in the first league. Yeah, I need to replace him and there were about three NFFC owners I had promised a spot to and then left out. I'll get to this final spot soon.

Sorry James. It wasn't your fault, it was mine. Thanks for volunteering.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:13 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Sorry James. It wasn't your fault, it was mine. Thanks for volunteering. I was waiting for Greg to admit to this before throwing him under the bus. Totally Greg's fault. Renman, your name is officially cleared. I was just having a little fun with you. Remember: :D

With that said, please remember to dip your chips only once.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:34 am

NFFC Magazine Draft
Wednesday, June 27th, 7 p.m. EST
KDS/3RR, 26 Rounds
On MockDraftCentral.com

1. Perry Van Hook
2. SNAKE
3. Rich Dunn
4. Lonny Graves
5. James Wiseheart
6. Mike Konemann
7. Patrick Welsh
8. Keith Larson
9. Shane Hillyard
10. Greg Morgan
11. Frank Ferreira
12. Jeff Clampitt
13. Kevin Schiller
14. Mark Moyer

Okay, I still need KDS's from Patrick, Keith and James Wiseheart. If I can get those before the end of the day we'll run the draft spots. Thanks.

[ June 21, 2007, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius