Who's Coming To The 2006 NFFC And Where?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:29 am

There's a lot of love out there for the NFFC today and I'm feeling it! :D We're closing in on our sixth full league for the main event in New York and we're working hard on that second auction league in the Big Apple thanks to our latest signup. Let's give it up for the tag team of Rick Wiegan and Win Bradley of Glen Allen, Virginia as they are joining us for the NFFC's main event and the NFFC's $650 Auction League at the New York Hilton. Rick said he's wanted to do the NFFC the last couple of years, but scheduling problems always got in the way...until this year. Welcome aboard guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize, the $5,000 league prize and the $4,000+ in Auction League prizes.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:35 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Let's give it up for the tag team of Rick Wiegan and Win Bradley of Glen Allen, Virginia as they are joining us for the NFFC's main event and the NFFC's $650 Auction League at the New York Hilton. Damn, these guys are right across the river from me (on the good side! :D )

Welcome aboard guys, might have to meet at Breaker's. BW 3,s, on a Sunday to watch the ballgames and throw back a few! :D

welcome aboard! :D

P.S Nice run of signups today Greg! Those pictures of Tom and Jessica Alba you are giving away to the first 10 signups after 200 must be working!!! ;)

[ July 31, 2006, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:38 am

Let's keep the momentum going again today with a pair of signups from this morning. We welcome back our 140th team from last year's main event to the 2006 big dance as the tag team of Dan Satinoff and Mark Fischer will be joining us again at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 2nd. Dan and Mark led their Slackerfish team to a 6-7 record in New York League 7, finishing with 1,439.6 points. Slackerfish then finished 123rd overall in the Consolation Round with 455.74 points. Dan has been extremely successful in our NFBC event and is currently in line for the $100,000 grand prize and he hopes to be in the same position this year in football. Welcome back guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:40 am

We're glad to welcome yet another new member to the growing NFFC family as the tag team of Edward Yau and Anthony Foo of West Harrison, New York will be joining us for the main event at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 2nd. I talked with Ed this morning and he's pumped about our event after Googling for high-stakes fantasy football and choosing our 14-team event over the others. Thanks for the trust and support guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.

David U. Kennedy

Post by David U. Kennedy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:54 am

hey greg this is dave kennedy I got your email and will definitley be joining the main event and some satellite leagues. I had a blast last year and also enjoyed the prize money. hope to improve on that number this year. probably going to visit Chicago this time. I should be registered within a week or so. You run an excellent league. My new Email is [email protected]. please let me know satellite dates asap.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:57 am

Originally posted by wahoo:
hey greg this is dave kennedy I got your email and will definitley be joining the main event and some satellite leagues. I had a blast last year and also enjoyed the prize money. hope to improve on that number this year. probably going to visit Chicago this time. I should be registered within a week or so. You run an excellent league. My new Email is [email protected]. please let me know satellite dates asap. Perfect. E-mail is on the way.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:03 am

We're especially glad to welcome back Ronald Rogers of New Orleans, Louisiana to the NFFC this year as Ronald was one of our most dedicated owners in 2006. As most people know, Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans the weekend before our event and the levys actually broke on the Tuesday before the NFFC draft. Ronald and his family suffered damage to their home and struggled just to get through that horrendous week and unfortunately he couldn't make it out to Las Vegas for the main event. But he asked us to set him up on a speaker phone and he drafted from a relative's house and more than held his own despite the tough situation. His Three Rotten Eggs team finished third in Las Vegas League 3 where our overall champion came from, earning $500 with an 8-5 record and 1,710.3 points, good enough for 36th overall. Three Rotten Eggs then won a 2006 NFFC free entry by placing third in the Consolation Round with 581.57 points. Awesome job Ron and welcome back this year to the main event in Las Vegas. Now let's get you there this time! Have a safe trip and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:08 am

Great story--gotta love the dedication. Welcome back, Ron!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:17 am

Brett Lala of Slidell, Louisiana was another NFFC owner who was trapped in Louisiana by Hurricane Katrina last year, but like Ronald Rogers he also was dedicated enough to draft his team by phone. Brett and his Three Amigos team weren't as fortunate as Ronald's team as it finished 5-8 in Las Vegas League 4 with 1,290.6 points and 192nd overall in the Consolation Round with 409.23 points. But Brett is coming to Las Vegas this year with Ron and his friends and looking to start over in 2006 in our main event. Welcome back Brett and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:21 am

We're close to filling up our sixth league for the main event in New York as we welcome our newest members to the growing NFFC family. Let's give it up for the tag team of John Manrique and Joe Sabatino of Staten Island, New York as they grabbed a spot at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 2nd. John and Joe are to new our events and we welcome them with open arms. Thanks for your trust and support guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.