FAAB: D.Ward $995

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:15 am

I can't think of ANYONE that would have started him in a 12 teamer like WCOFF, but I think our one and only Diesel started him this week in the Main! :D

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:51 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...wanted Wynn in the NFFC but settled for Ward on the WW instead (hehehe) and actually DRAFTED Wynn in the WCOFF...SNAKE Did you play him this week Snake?

He scored more this week than Maroney did the last two! ;)
[/QUOTE]you have'n fun with the maroney digs waz? i assume it was meant toward me since i took him at 8. nice to know your friends got your back.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:52 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I can't think of ANYONE that would have started him in a 12 teamer like WCOFF, but I think our one and only Diesel started him this week in the Main! :D only because he had nothing else to start. pure luck he hit. just like roulette. but, it doesn't matter, the stats still count

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:21 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...wanted Wynn in the NFFC but settled for Ward on the WW instead (hehehe) and actually DRAFTED Wynn in the WCOFF...SNAKE Did you play him this week Snake?

He scored more this week than Maroney did the last two! ;)
[/QUOTE]you have'n fun with the maroney digs waz? i assume it was meant toward me since i took him at 8. nice to know your friends got your back.
[/QUOTE]In all honesty Gekko, they aren't directed towards anyone. The reason I was using him was that he is "fresh in my mind" after watching him last night. I also watched the entire Buffalo-Pittsburgh game hence why I also mentioned Lee Evans. Had I watched the Jags or Saints, I most likely would have included MoJo or Bush also.

We have already had this discussion about how I thought Maroney was a poor pick this year and you thought he wasn't. It is only 2 weeks, but I will still stand by my comment even if Maroney turns it around and becomes a stud.

As far as the "friends got your back" comment, if you want me to tell you that you drafted a fantastic team, I will. I don't think you want that, and real friends tell you when they disagree with something.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:14 pm

No prob billy. I respect your opinion. Good luck