NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

eddiejag44

Post by eddiejag44 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:59 pm

Thanks snake , it makes it more interesting knowing who we are talking about, then we can give are opinons on your snake comp.You still havnt given gordons mark.IS a , A , B , OR C.
2006 NFFC ultimate champ

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:47 pm

In all honesty, the processor on the Snake computer is about as powerful as you will find on my old Commodore 64. This made up in some Snakes head computer does not have the capacity to break down all of the zeros and ones that make up a solid fantasy football team. ALL that we are reading is just made up bullchit from an owner who is trying to spew negative attitudes across our screens which will potentially work out to his/her advantage. I do recall last year when Eddie jag had a boner for Julius Jones....same sentiment as this BS Snake computer....if u recall, JJ's ADP went up a few notches.

Anyway, there is only 1 worthy computer...and that is the one under my desk.

dont believe the hype ~ Anthrax / Public enemy

[ June 28, 2006, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: FISHER ]
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Yoda's S*x Slave

Post by Yoda's S*x Slave » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:08 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
In all honesty, the processor on the Snake computer is about as powerful as you will find on my old Commodore 64. This made up in some Snakes head computer does not have the capacity to break down all of the zeros and ones that make up a solid fantasy football team. ALL that we are reading is just made up bullchit from an owner who is trying to spew negative attitudes across our screens which will potentially work out to his/her advantage. I do recall last year when Eddie jag had a boner for Julius Jones....same sentiment as this BS Snake computer....if u recall, JJ's ADP went up a few notches.

dont believe the hype ~ Anthrax / Public enemy Basher of everyone are you. Analysis you have not, until all fantasy mags hit shelves. Better than pounding on che$t$ is snakes analysis. Football talk is all snake is doing, why do you criticize? Follow Eddie's advice do you, others have own ideas. Non-bashing life on message boards must you seek.
HE LIKES TO USE THE FORCE

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:23 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Team #11 (UrinaryYeastTaste Team Lechniak)

Overall Grade: B-
Odds to Win 1st Place loot: 12.5:1

SNAKEcomp comments...according to the SNAKEcomp (which is programmed to factor in ALL considerations - injury risks included - the inputed data on this squad caused it to rock, rumble and shake a bit...the machine particularly coughed out flem-stained data (which had to be wiped off to be legible) and was due in large part to three players on this owners team Flex (A.Green), WR2 (J.Walker) and TE1 (Winslow)...The Good; QB1 (Hasslebeck) is the 4th rated QB in the draft states the machine and is a very strong, and consistent selection...the RB1 & RB2 duo (D.Davis & McGhaee), especially if DD stays healthy, are among the top 3 duo in this competition...WR1 (Ward) will be his ol' consistently solid, if unspectacular self once again this season but is set to lose some td production (especially in the red zone to H.Miller)...The Fair; WR3 (M.Jones) is a boom candidate but the SNAKEcomp is warning that expectations should be tempered as he will disappoint...The Highly-Questionable-to-Potentially-Bad; the aforementioned trio of injury question marks (especially A.Green & J.Walker) as BOTH players are too high risk for the SNAKEcomp's liking...Winslow as well, but less (which by the way was taken almost TWO rounds too early by this owner and the SNAKEcomp states that was a reach that could have served/addressed a better purpose/need elsewhere on this squad)...Conclusion; too much risk for the machines liking but obviously if Green and J.Walker can stay healthy and produce (the percentage of both doing that is low at 19%) this team can be absolutely lethal and easily a top three finalist...if only one does (59%) then this team can be top top five material...SNAKE LOL...where do I get the under for this team...with the players you analyzed, it will be fortunate to place in the top 14!!

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:24 pm

Originally posted by Yoda's S*x Slave:
quote:Originally posted by FISHER:

dont believe the hype ~ Anthrax / Public enemy Basher of everyone are you. Analysis you have not, until all fantasy mags hit shelves. Better than pounding on che$t$ is snakes analysis. Football talk is all snake is doing, why do you criticize? Follow Eddie's advice do you, others have own ideas. Non-bashing life on message boards must you seek.
[/QUOTE]Bro, do you think I should take a guy who refers to themself as Yoda's Sex Slave serious ? Then you try to talk like Yoda in your post ?

Let me ask you a question - does this picture get you sexually excited ?

2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again