2012 Las Vegas Tentative Schedule Of Events

Max Factor

Post by Max Factor » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 am

Greg,

Are all the auctions 14 teamers? You specified on Thursday 9/6 NFFC 14 team auction. On Friday 9/7 , it only says NFFC auction league. Just checking.
Jeff Potok

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
Greg,

Are all the auctions 14 teamers? You specified on Thursday 9/6 NFFC 14 team auction. On Friday 9/7 , it only says NFFC auction league. Just checking. I've just updated. I'll offer 14-team auctions in Las Vegas on Thursday and 12-team auctions on Friday. Here you go:

Friday, September 7, 2011
9 a.m.: NFFC Primetime Draft Champions
10 a.m.: NFFC 12-Team Diamond League
10 a.m.: NFFC Primetime
10 a.m.: NFFC Classic
10 a.m.: NFFC 12-Team Auction League
2 p.m.: NFFC Primetime
2 p.m.: NFFC Classic
6 p.m.: NFFC Primetime
6 p.m.: NFFC Classic
6 p.m.: NFFC 12-Team Auction League
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks again everyone for being so patient with us this off-season. I know all of your are just champing at the bit to start talking football, talking NFFC and mapping out your draft schedules over our two weekends. We have finalized all of our rules, prizes, FAAB, draft times and draft locations in two of our three areas and we look forward to presenting all of that early next week. We are updating the web site now and should have all of that live shortly.

We will definitely get the 2012 NFFC Signup List started next week and starting taking prisoners -- I mean names :D -- at that time. We'll compile the list of names and let you see where your peers are drafting, when they're drafting and what leagues they're drafting in. We'll get this season rolling even before our Registration page is live, but that is coming along well and should be live soon.

We will have everything unveiled before the NFL Draft later this month and in fact will even open our Slow Draft season at that time. We're not going to name that contest Slow Drafts, however. It just has a slooooooooooow connotation to it. Maybe something more like Draft 'n Hold Leagues or just Draft Champions Leagues. We'll come up with the right name for that contest and get those drafts rolling soon.

Anyway, have a great holiday weekend and look for all kinds of NFFC updates first thing next week. We're excited about the season ahead and will finally get all of our plans laid out in front of you in the next couple of days. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius