scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

David U Kennedy

Re: scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Post by David U Kennedy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:01 am

Dalton or Newton? Never thought it would come to this with Cam.

At flex pick one: A Morris, M Williams, or R Cobb. Leaning towards Morris but TB tough at home against the run.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:11 am

Pick 2 RBs for Classic:
SJax: never thought he'd lose half his o-line in week 1 when we drafted him all over. :( SEA's run D is legit
Both CAR RBs: should be playing from behind = catches for Stewart, bench for Deangelo?
Spiller/Choice: my gut says Choice leads in touches this week over FJax and Spiller - maybe game-planned or maybe starters don't finish
Draughn: Charles cuts back reps a bit? Goal line? SD has tough run D though
Woodhead: I think this is a Ridley week

Leaning towards Stewart and Choice.

Thank you.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:12 am

David U Kennedy wrote:Dalton or Newton? Never thought it would come to this with Cam. - Roll with Cam, at least should post garbage points

At flex pick one: A Morris, M Williams, or R Cobb. Leaning towards Morris but TB tough at home against the run. - Morris
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 am

Sandman62 wrote:Pick 2 RBs for Classic:
SJax: never thought he'd lose half his o-line in week 1 when we drafted him all over. :( SEA's run D is legit
Both CAR RBs: should be playing from behind = catches for Stewart, bench for Deangelo?
Spiller/Choice: my gut says Choice leads in touches this week over FJax and Spiller - maybe game-planned or maybe starters don't finish
Draughn: Charles cuts back reps a bit? Goal line? SD has tough run D though
Woodhead: I think this is a Ridley week

Leaning towards Stewart and Choice.

Thank you.
Ok, I'm actually still thinking Draughn vs SD over Choice. :oops:

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:17 am

With almost two hours til kickoffs, I might just change my mind enough times to consider ALL my scrub RBs!? :oops:

Thinking of giving Deangelo one more shot (now that he has Stewart back) and starting both Panthers. :?

DonnyG.

Post by DonnyG. » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:34 am

Alright here's one for ya. Assuming Spiller suits up (a real possibility now) do you risk using him over, say a Jonathan Stewart?

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:21 am

Sorry I missed these last couple guys. I started doing my lineups and before I knew it it was game time.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 am

Just curious guys. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Do you feel this has been helpful or am I doing more harm than good to your lineup calls?

I have received a couple of emails/phone calls from NFFC players who have expressed (let's call it) concern that because I'm also a player in the contest with a lot of teams that I might not be giving the most honest/best advice.

I definitely understand why people would be concerned and don't blame them. The only thing I can say is that anyone who knows me, knows I enjoy helping others and pride myself on making the right call. Being a player and also giving advise I guess puts me in a no win situation. I can still help the average Joe out there win their local league, but I can understand where the High Stakes player is coming from when they are competing directly against me.

I have always looked at life this way. When I'm gone how will people remember me by. While I'm here do I make a positive impact in someone's life. This is why it's disappointing and not enjoyable for me that my integrity is called into question because it was not what I had set out to do when I decided to join ScoutPRO. Sorry to get all deep about this after all we are just talking about Fantasy Football, but I approach everything I do no matter how big or how little with the goal of making an impact rather than stand on the sideline and be just another guy. At the end of the day I probably need to choose one or the other when it comes to this great hobby. Kind of ironic that this thread was started with me giving advice to others, but it looks like I'm the one who needs advise....... :)

Thanks for listening guys ;)

particra

Post by particra » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:10 am

If people aren't comfortable with you being in their league then they shouldnt ask you for advice.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:22 am

Nelson,

I can't speak for others but I don't see an issue here. What are you doing differently than a Guru or rotowire or any other site ? It's good to get another viewpoint because maybe I missed something, or maybe I'm being biased. Ultimately it's that team's call. To say your directing league traffic in your favor is a bit absurd. Keep up the good work