Let The Playoffs (And Predictions) Begin

CoMoHusker

Re: Let The Playoffs (And Predictions) Begin

Post by CoMoHusker » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 pm

CoMoHusker wrote:
CoMoHusker wrote:I think the premier game of the weekend is the Packers and Niners. However, the Seahawks and Falcons matchup is a close second. Nothing, and I mean nothing seems to phase Russell Wilson. A road game, the start time of the game, or the opponent won't impact the way that guy performs. Tony G has a big game in the middle of the field but Seattle's big corners contain the two big talented Falcon WR's. The Falcons run game will do very little and the Seahawks come through with another road win.

Predictions:

Seattle, 21-17
Pats, 31-17
49ers, 24-21
Broncos, 31-21
It's only half time but the Seahawks are being outplayed and out coached. They look like a tired and unmotivated team. Falcons are fired up. Looks like Tony G is inline to get his first playoff win.
Whatever Carroll said at halftime fired up his team. Russell Wilson is unbelievable. Was pulling for the Seahawks but glad to see Tony G get a post season win. What a game!
Go Big Red!

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Ye of little faith...
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

particra

Post by particra » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:11 pm

RC Techies wrote:Denver 24 Baltimore 20
Green Bay 17 San Francisco 14
Atlanta 31 Seattle 21
Houston 31 New England 27

My upset pick of the week is Houston over New England. I think the San Francisco - Green Bay will be a close game decided by a field goal. Altanta will answer the question are they for real with a convincing win over Seattle.

Already looking forward to next year.
As long as Matt Schaub is the QB for Houston, they have no shot competing in the playoffs against elite teams. None.