No Opinions On Aaron Hernandez?

BigBlueNation

Re: No Opinions On Aaron Hernandez?

Post by BigBlueNation » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm

I haven't checked these numbers, but earlier today I heard that Brady threw 600+ passes last year and I believe he said 522 of them were targeted to Welker, Floyd, Hernandez, Gronk, and Woodhead. SOMEBODY's going to get a lot of targets this year, or else they're going to run the s**t out of the ball.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:08 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:I haven't checked these numbers, but earlier today I heard that Brady threw 600+ passes last year and I believe he said 522 of them were targeted to Welker, Floyd, Hernandez, Gronk, and Woodhead. SOMEBODY's going to get a lot of targets this year, or else they're going to run the s**t out of the ball.
I don't know how the Patriots just proceed as if it's business as usual. I think they'll make some revisions to their scheme. They did that when they added Gronk and Hernandez and moved away from Moss. I think they'll be forced to do it now. Maybe it will mean more of an emphasis on the running game. We'll see. But you don't lose all that talent (primarily at TE) and just plug in guys to do the same type of thing. There's a reason why Gronk and Hernandez were viewed as elite fantasy options. There aren't many guys in the league who can do what they do. Honestly, I can think of only one guy and that's Jimmy Graham.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:55 pm

No love for Witten, V. Davis, Keller, Gonzalez, Finley??? I know Finley is an underachiever but he has the tools. Keller has only ever had Sanchez for a QB :lol: Eifert should prove worthy as well.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 pm

I could definitely see the Pats making a move for a pass catcher....

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 am

Reports now saying he's being looked at in connection with a double homicide in 2012?! :shock:
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:05 am

BONGIZMO wrote:Reports now saying he's being looked at in connection with a double homicide in 2012?! :shock:
What a guy.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich