Tom & Greg LIVE CHAT Today At 3 pm ET

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Tom & Greg LIVE CHAT Today At 3 pm ET

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:04 pm

76erfan wrote:yeah i am not cut out for vegas then..i dont serve beers. Only drink them. I gotcha on the personal touch and being non rushed is key. I assumed you guys had it covered but wanted to ask the question as I know others were thinking it.

Look fwd to the live events. Wish it wasnt 2.5 weeks away. READY NOW!
I could see at the NFBC drafts that half the owners were using their iPads to have the league draft board called up on their screens so that they could see each pick more clearly. That's when I knew that the boards weren't cutting it. Plus our U's are a little bigger with 14 and 15-team leagues, so some folks were pretty far back. This will make each pick more visible and in football we now have many more 12-team leagues than 14-team leagues, so the U's won't be so big.

The cool thing is that the facilitator on the computer will have an easy job as we've improved the on-site Admin and we won't have one person standing in front of the draft board, looking for stickers all the time. Now we just need to train good facilitators like you how to run these and we'll be good. Tom and I have no worries there.

We'll be in Chicago on Thursday for a test run with our Chicago crew, so this should be fun. We're ready for Draft Day live in NYC, LV and CHI!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Cocktails and Dreams

Re: Tom & Greg LIVE CHAT Today At 3 pm ET

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Suggestion of 2 qb's in cutline is a good one. It would probably have to be a flex that can be a qb. One extra starting position with one flex able to be qb would make that contest even more interesting as it would bring a lot of qb's we aren't used to using into play. Would make a unique contest even more unique. With ten man league that 11th player would work well. Something to at least think about a bit for the future.