14-Team NFFC Super Auction League IS NOW SOLD OUT!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT FOR 14-Team NFFC Super Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 am

We have six owners now for the Super Draft League at its scheduled time, so it might be tough to move this to the morning. But I really should have separated these to give everyone a chance to do both that day. Let's see how this plays out at its current time and I'll contact the other owners to see what their schedules look like for that day.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:33 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:We have six owners now for the Super Draft League at its scheduled time, so it might be tough to move this to the morning. But I really should have separated these to give everyone a chance to do both that day. Let's see how this plays out at its current time and I'll contact the other owners to see what their schedules look like for that day.
awesome thanks! obviously understand if the existing owners wouldn't want to move their schedules but i'd love to join if they could move it.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:51 am

Okay, we need another reminder here as we have ONE SPOT LEFT FOR THE THURSDAY 14-TEAM SUPER AUCTION LEAGUE!!! We have a GREAT group of owners for this one and just need one more owner to fill it out. I know we'll get it, but sooner rather than later would be better!! :mrgreen:

Also, we're closing in on two full 12-team $1,000 Auction Leagues in Las Vegas on that Second Weekend as we now have 8 owners for the Friday, Sept. 7th 10 am Auction League and 8 owners for the Friday, Sept. 7th 6 pm Auction League. We also have a shot at filling up two 14-team NFFC Auction Leagues at the Bellagio on the First Weekend!! Wow, look at us in Las Vegas!! :D

Here's the Second Weekend signup lists. Sign up online or contact me at [email protected] to secure a spot:

NFFC 12-TEAM AUCTION LEAGUE
LAS VEGAS
Friday, Sept. 7, 10 am PT

1. Frank Mammola, North White Plains, New York
2. John Heim, Batavia, Illinois
3. Robert Wallace, Sulphur Springs, Texas
4. Jason Steeves, Calgary, Alberta
5. Tim & Brad Kruse, Clarkston, Michigan
6. Don Draper, York Pennsylvania
7. Jodicus Prosser, Harker Heights, Texas
8. Chris Eibl, Chicago, Illinois

NFFC 12-TEAM AUCTION LEAGUE
LAS VEGAS
Friday, Sept. 7, 6 pm PT

1. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland
2. Matthew Shepherd, Napa, California
3. Will Tyrer, Beverly Hills, California
4. Mike Weber, Howell, New Jersey
5. Tim & Brad Kruse, Clarkston, Michigan
6. Mark Handwerger, Washington, DC
7. Anthony Venuti, Swampscott, Massachusetts
8. Chris Eibl, Chicago, Illinois
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 am

Here's that signup list for the Super Auction League. Who wouldn't want to join this group of owners?

NFFC Super Auction League (14 Teams)
Thursday, Sept. 6th, 3 pm PT
Bellagio Las Vegas
1. Rob Silver, Toronto, Ontario
2. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
3. Jason Santucci, San Mateo, California
4. Glenn Lowy, Farmingville, New York
5. Neil Bogatz, Ontario, California
6. Billy Wasosky, Richmond, Virginia
7. Will Tyrer, Beverly Hills, California
8. Ken Magner, Freehold, New Jersey
9. Josh Blumenreich/Lowell Kaplan, Brooklyn, New York
10. Chad Schroeder, Omaha, Nebraska
11. Chris Eibl, Chicago, Illinois
12. Matthew Shepherd, Napa, California
13. Pat Sorge, Schaumburg, Illinois

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:15 am

I'm still hoping we can move that move the 12 team super league to 12PM because I'd love to join that one. Not sure if any of the current owners are out there reading this but would anyone object? Seems like we could get some additional signups from this auction league too and fill that one out!

Chris

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:12 pm

chriseibl wrote:I'm still hoping we can move that move the 12 team super league to 12PM because I'd love to join that one. Not sure if any of the current owners are out there reading this but would anyone object? Seems like we could get some additional signups from this auction league too and fill that one out!

Chris
I totally agree Chris. I can't imagine a better way to finish off my first full day in Vegas than a back to back Super Draft and Auction. Note to self....SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE! LEARN YOUR LESSON FROM THE BASEBALL DRAFTS IN MARCH!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

One more for the Auction, a half dozen or so for the Draft. It would be great if we can make this happen.

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:42 pm

If somebody with scheduling problems really wants to win this league, shoot me a PM

Sack

Post by Sack » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:38 am

Perry Van Hook - pulling off the David Cone routine........ The Hired Gun!

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Glenneration X wrote:
chriseibl wrote:I'm still hoping we can move that move the 12 team super league to 12PM because I'd love to join that one. Not sure if any of the current owners are out there reading this but would anyone object? Seems like we could get some additional signups from this auction league too and fill that one out!

Chris
I totally agree Chris. I can't imagine a better way to finish off my first full day in Vegas than a back to back Super Draft and Auction. Note to self....SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE! LEARN YOUR LESSON FROM THE BASEBALL DRAFTS IN MARCH!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

One more for the Auction, a half dozen or so for the Draft. It would be great if we can make this happen.
My thinking exactly Glenn! Would anyone else out there in the auction be interested as well?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Is this gonna fill?

Seriously, we have been stuck on 13 for about a month now. I know it is only one spot needed, but seeing that it is only 18 days away and a decent price tag, I am getting a bit concerned. :(