Draft Slots For Both NFFC Main Events: Sunday, 7 ET

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:34 am

Oh My Goodness. That woke Tom up!!!! :D

Okay, we are locked and loaded. Good thing we came into work early today because this took a little longer than expected with so many folks calling about the Online Championship and other changes. But we got it done and Tom and I are now ready for the 7 ET kickoff. Time to run home and get a bite to eat before returning to the office for the festivities. We'll be on time and we'll be ready to unveil this rather quickly, while still teasing everyone.

What city should be first?? :D What main event should go first?? Where did our defending champions draft from again?? :D

Stay tuned. The NFFC Draft Selection Show starts in 85 minutes.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Oh My Goodness. That woke Tom up!!!! :D

Okay, we are locked and loaded. Good thing we came into work early today because this took a little longer than expected with so many folks calling about the Online Championship and other changes. But we got it done and Tom and I are now ready for the 7 ET kickoff. Time to run home and get a bite to eat before returning to the office for the festivities. We'll be on time and we'll be ready to unveil this rather quickly, while still teasing everyone.

What city should be first?? :D What main event should go first?? Where did our defending champions draft from again?? :D

Stay tuned. The NFFC Draft Selection Show starts in 85 minutes. My Kds would be setup:

NYC,Vegas,ChiTwon. Why of course. :D

John

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:02 am

Save NYC for last.