Week 15 Start/Sit

Jersey Dawg

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:57 am

Last time Big Ben was in doubt of playing I believe he played one of his best games of the season, putting up 40 points on Tenn. Never bet against him.

Coltsfan

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:09 am

Originally posted by Money:
quote:Originally posted by Coyote Streakers:
Mendy or Decker These are two poor choices to have this week. I disagree with Billy. I think Mendahall is the play and will get a few catches to go along with his 60 yards. Decker is capable of a goose egg.

Mendy is the shaky play here.
[/QUOTE]Mendenhall is averaging about 55 yards per game. SF is giving up an average of 57 yards per game to the entire opposing team's Running Backs. Mendenhall is averaging 1 catch for 7 yards per game.

Assuming Mendy gets all of the carries and he does get to his averages against the best run defense in the league then you would be looking at about 8 fantasy points.

Decker is going against the worst secondary in the league. To me it's not even close in a game that Denver could easily be playing from behind all game. Decker has scored in 4 of the last 7 games. and one of the two Denver WR's has had a very good game each of the past 7 games. So given the matchup there is in my mind a better than 50% chance Decker scores.

So Decker not only has a chance of having a decent game but he also has a lot more upside than Mendenhall. Just my 2 cents but this is one of the easiest sit/starts of the week.

Wayne

[ December 15, 2011, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Coltsfan ]

Money

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by Money » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 am

Very valid argument, if I had to bet who scores more fantasy points this week though, I go with Mendanhall.
Joe

pmfarley21

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by pmfarley21 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:50 pm

First tough choice I've had in awhile.....Tebow vs New England, Rivers vs Baltimore, or Dalton vs STL. Rivers is the best player but has a much tougher opponent. Tebow is pretty consistent, but I really like Dalton against the terrible STL corners (and I'm starting Jerome Simpson at flex). My brain is hurting. This is why I like picking a bunch of crappy bench guys, so I don't have to think about playing any of them!

alanr824

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by alanr824 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Originally posted by pmfarley21:
First tough choice I've had in awhile.....Tebow vs New England, Rivers vs Baltimore, or Dalton vs STL. Rivers is the best player but has a much tougher opponent. Tebow is pretty consistent, but I really like Dalton against the terrible STL corners (and I'm starting Jerome Simpson at flex). My brain is hurting. This is why I like picking a bunch of crappy bench guys, so I don't have to think about playing any of them! Not even close - TEBOW!!!!

alanr824

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by alanr824 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Real tough decision:

Need to pick 2

Adrian Peterson (might be limited)
Ahmad Bradshaw (Who knows)
Reggie Bush

mattjb

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by mattjb » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Originally posted by Al R G:
Real tough decision:

Need to pick 2

Reggie Bush Bush & Peterson for me.

alanr824

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by alanr824 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Originally posted by mattjb:
quote:Originally posted by Al R G:
Real tough decision:

Need to pick 2

Reggie Bush Bush & Peterson for me.
[/QUOTE]Yeah thats who I currently have in, but I am not liking the talk out of Minnesota that they are going to slowly work AP back in. But Ahmad might have lost time to Jacobs at this point. Crazy to think that Reggie is the most sure bet of the 3 !

Diesel

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by Diesel » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:04 pm

AP and Bush. If AP plays, he will go full speed. No halfa$$ed playing for that guy.

How about this...Greg Olsen may be out for me. Shockey or J.Cook? Cook hasn't done anything in awhile and Shockey still gets targets, so I'm thinking Shockey. Any thoughts?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

alanr824

Week 15 Start/Sit

Post by alanr824 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
AP and Bush. If AP plays, he will go full speed. No halfa$$ed playing for that guy.

How about this...Greg Olsen may be out for me. Shockey or J.Cook? Cook hasn't done anything in awhile and Shockey still gets targets, so I'm thinking Shockey. Any thoughts? Yeah Shockey definitely. I actually think Carolina will win that game. Houston due for a letdown after clinching. Shockey with the TD... write it down.