2011 NFFC Signup List For Live Events

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 am

NOW JUST ONE SPOT LEFT for the Tuesday, Sept. 6th Super League. Who wants to join us for a shot at up to $20,000 for winning this league? Great job everyone and you can feel the momentum building for our event. Keep it going. Here's who you'd have to beat if you entered this league:

Tuesday, Sept. 6, 7 p.m. EST
1. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
2. Billy Wasosky, Richmond, Virginia
3. Chad Schroeder, Omaha, Nebraska
4. Stephen Navetta, St. Clair Shores, Michigan
5. Wayne Ellis, Evansville, Indiana
6. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona
7. Glenn Karant, Plantation, Florida
8. Billy Wu, Flushing, New York
9. Christopher Cosley, Rolling Meadows, Illinois
10. George Kleemann, Palatine, Illinois
11. Stephen Jupinka, Waldwick, New Jersey
12. Will Tyrer, Beverly Hills, California
13. Jason Steeves, Calgary, Alberta
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:25 am

If still available Greg I will take it...

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:31 am

Originally posted by A.A:
If still available Greg I will take it...

AA Sorry Michael, that one did fill last night. The only Super available right now is Sunday, Sept. 4th. ONE SPOT LEFT THERE. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:33 am

I am good for Monday or Wednesday if another is in the works.

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 am

what was the number of signups like at this time last year for the primetime?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Originally posted by thegambler:
what was the number of signups like at this time last year for the primetime? Andy, prizes were based on 300 teams last year and we finished with 240 teams. However, we didn't have a second weekend of drafts, so it's tough to compare numbers because with the Primetime we hopefully have a lot of teams on the fence who have an extra week to sign up for the Online and Las Vegas Leagues. I think once we get through this uncertainty of the space, things will pick up.

Our contest is notorious for late signups because we don't announce draft picks early. That will definitely change next year even with KDS. But even comparing last year to this year, I believe if you look at an old thread where I announced picks we had around 240 teams in the Classic around Aug. 16th and finished with 308 teams, and had 185 teams in the Primetime and finished with 240. I just happen to have that info close by and will share the facts with you.

But I think as well all know, this NFL off-season and HSFF off-season can't be properly compared to last year. Wow, have the landscapes changed. Still, at the end of the day we're both going to be just fine.

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 am

we will be sending in our money at the end of this week but i wanted to know where we stand.

thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:49 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
we will be sending in our money at the end of this week but i wanted to know where we stand.

thanks Sounds good Andy. It's all a go. I don't know how else to say it. We're moving forward with good numbers and we're guaranteeing the prize money. At some point, folks need to commit to signing up (like your entourage) and get ready for the season. We're selling out every available Online Championship League we offer, the Supers and Diamond are selling out, the satellites are filling slowly and now we need to boost the Main Events these next two weeks. We will. You can sign up in good faith and be ready to draft that second weekend. Let's do it together and move past this black eye we all just received.

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 am

in and paid.....two main event teams

can't wait for vegas

VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 am

greg - isn't there a $1,000 DC league on friday, sept 9th? i didn't see it on the list of events on the first page. maybe i missed it?