NFFC ADP Report

Old School

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Old School » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
So Glenn, would you rather have over a month of NFFC-only data, which is at least 14-team and 3RR or less than a week of recent MDC data, but not 14-team drafts and FULL PPR for RBs?

For us, we just mentally adjust the RBs up about a 1/2 a round to account for only getting 1/2 PPR. But I'd rather be a 1/2 round off on them, than to have data like Arian Foster at 81 (6.11), when he went at 3.2 last night in the Enter Sandman DC. :eek: Mike,

Who made that pick? You can email me so that person does't get pissed.

Mike Good Luck too you and your son this year!

John
[/QUOTE]Why should I be pissed? Because I'm not a sheep that drafts by ADP? My record stands on it's own.
And besides, i have to draft with the same guys in a couple days for the real thing. Why should should I show my hand now?

tytus

NFFC ADP Report

Post by tytus » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 am

I personally don't think the info should be updated at this point. The ME drafts start tonight and by updating the ADP info, I think it puts the teams drafting tonight at a disadvantage. Keep it like it is so that everyone is on an even playing field throughout.

[ September 01, 2010, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: T.Parsons ]

mattbund

NFFC ADP Report

Post by mattbund » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:59 am

The fact that there is a debate over if updated ADP is valuable is crazy to me.....Of course it is. Why isnt there updated info? The ADP info that we have now is very flawed. This info includes drafts from Aug 3rd? Was Favre even playing then? Was Arian Foster a starter? Was Sidney Rice's injury even considered then? Did Aaron Rodgers toss 24 preseason TD's by then?

Come on we should be getting the updated ADP......Correct info is always the best info.

chriseibl

NFFC ADP Report

Post by chriseibl » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:12 am

Originally posted by Matt B:
The fact that there is a debate over if updated ADP is valuable is crazy to me.....Of course it is. Why isnt there updated info? The ADP info that we have now is very flawed. This info includes drafts from Aug 3rd? Was Favre even playing then? Was Arian Foster a starter? Was Sidney Rice's injury even considered then? Did Aaron Rodgers toss 24 preseason TD's by then?

Come on we should be getting the updated ADP......Correct info is always the best info. well, yeah, arian foster was the starter. which is why his adp never made sense to begin with pre-100 yard meaningless game.

tytus

NFFC ADP Report

Post by tytus » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:16 am

Originally posted by Matt B:

Come on we should be getting the updated ADP......Correct info is always the best info. I agree that the current info is better, but what I'm saying is if it was going to be done, it should have been done before the opening ME draft date. At this point it puts those drafting tonight at a disadvantage if the info is updated.

particra

NFFC ADP Report

Post by particra » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:16 am

Originally posted by T.Parsons:
I personally don't think the info should be updated at this point. The ME drafts start tonight and by updating the ADP info, I think it puts the teams drafting tonight at a disadvantage. Keep it like it is so that everyone is on an even playing field throughout. Agreed. Too late to update now.

Purple Helmets

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:52 am

This is getting blown WAY out of proportion in my opinion. All owners have access to the same information...what's the big deal?

Sorry for those who have to do more or different prep work than they anticipated.
Living the dream!