My biggest Draft-day Mistake was...

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:47 am

Good point Billy, but two additional factors:

1) the NFFC drafts are first, so in addition to the 14 team degree of difficulty, it is first - always easier a week later;
and
2) after doing the 14 teamers, the 12 teamers seem like a piece of cake - you benefit from any mistakes or surprises the week before and feel better because all teams (ok most) are a little better and it's an easier draft

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:12 pm

Originally posted by Captain Hook:
Good point Billy, but two additional factors:

1) the NFFC drafts are first, so in addition to the 14 team degree of difficulty, it is first - always easier a week later;
and
2) after doing the 14 teamers, the 12 teamers seem like a piece of cake - you benefit from any mistakes or surprises the week before and feel better because all teams (ok most) are a little better and it's an easier draft Perry,

Everyone looks like they have an "all star team" after a 12 teamer (well not "everyone", but you get what I am saying).

Not very often you look at an NFFC team after a draft and not see at least one "hole".

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Originally posted by Fantasy Lessons:
Washed up was not the term. Something like injury prone and bust potential. It was in the Super Sat. few days before the main. Should of stuck with my gut.

Pretty defensive though...

AP and TJ were not available in the Chicago 5 main. Ah, what Super Sat? If it was the one Friday night, I drafted it. If it was the one Sat morning, I had two partners who drafted the team under my name.

When someone willy nilly attributes me saying something like "washed up" in regards to a player AND I DID NOT say that, well, I feel I have every right to set the record straight. I don't view that as "defensive", but if you want to label me as such, that's your right.
@RedRyder