Chicago NFFC: Hyatt Regency Is Our New Home

Dave Clum

Post by Dave Clum » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 am

Yes Greg,I would like to stay that sunday night.And you know your members a cub/pirate game had crossed my mind.Never been to wrigley.Perhaps I can cross that off of my bucket list.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 am

Okay, the Hyatt Regency O'Hare has our signed contract agreement and the room block should be activated this afternoon. Currently I have a limited room block at $89 per night for Friday and Saturday, but we are adding Thursday to a new contract. They should give that to you but if they don't just book it at the suggested price and we'll get you taken care of once this block has been added to our deal. I just pursued that with them now and everything is agreed.

Same with Sunday Dave or anyone else who needs a room. It's not officially on our room block but you can get a room Sunday for $89. The price carries over a day after a deal for a limited amount of rooms. If you have any troubles, let me know and I'll reach out to my contact there.

Here's the number you need to use: All reservations must be made individually through the Hotel's Reservation Department by calling (800) 233-1234. Our group is STATS LLC.

Thanks all and have fun in the Windy City.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:18 am

FYI

I just called the 800# above. The lady had to check on the contract, she came back and told me the contract was there but not in the system yet, and for me to call back Friday to reserve the room.

Has anybody else tried and gotten a different response?
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:25 am

Originally posted by KyThunder:
FYI

I just called the 800# above. The lady had to check on the contract, she came back and told me the contract was there but not in the system yet, and for me to call back Friday to reserve the room.

Has anybody else tried and gotten a different response? I'll call my contact there now and get this done. They have everything they need from us and I was told it would be done today. Our room block ends on Aug. 19th, so there shouldn't be any delay until Friday. I'm on it Bill.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:27 am

The Chicago room block is now set up with the switchboard and is ready for reservations. We have a limited room block Thursday through Saturday and I'm told they will honor a few Sunday rooms at this price as well. Thanks all and please let me know if anything else is needed.

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 am

FYI

Made reservation today at the Hyatt O'Hare. No problems.

Thanks Greg
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:18 am

Originally posted by KyThunder:
FYI

Made reservation today at the Hyatt O'Hare. No problems.

Thanks Greg Awesome. I talked to others who did the same. There are a limited number of rooms each day at this price, so don't delay if you're coming to the Windy City for the live drafts. You'll love the Hyatt. There's a great sports bar on the second floor with pool tables, darts, big screen TVs everywhere and great food. Enjoy all.

Again, our room block is only good through Aug. 19th and I can't extend it beyond then, so don't delay. Thanks all.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 am

I just called the national reservation number Greg listed earlier and they told me that this block of rooms was already sold out for Thursday night. That was fast!!! They did call the local hotel and I still got that rate but I thought I would at least let everyone know.

Wayne

THE ICON

Post by THE ICON » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 am

booked mine for friday and sat yesterday all ready to go

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
I just called the national reservation number Greg listed earlier and they told me that this block of rooms was already sold out for Thursday night. That was fast!!! They did call the local hotel and I still got that rate but I thought I would at least let everyone know.

Wayne They should still be taking reservations beyond our room block. I'll call my contact again. The idea isn't just to get a few people in and not go past that total. This hasn't been the easiest front desk to work with, but I'll get more rooms added. Thanks for the heads up Wayne. We want as many people staying here as possible and they shouldn't be closing off more people coming in on top of our minimum. Stay tuned.